Who is with me?

Options
Mini challenge:

who wants to drop 4 lbs with me this week (Im shooting for 5 but Ill be extatic if I get 4 or even 3 lbs)...

starting with the new week right through til next sunday.

Replies

• MattySparky
    Options
    Mini challenge:

who wants to drop 4 lbs with me this week (Im shooting for 5 but Ill be extatic if I get 4 or even 3 lbs)...

starting with the new week right through til next sunday.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I'll be happy with 4 pounds this next month!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I'll be happy with 4 pounds this next month!

:laugh: I agree!
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    I am in!!!!
  • ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I'll go for it. Some of my weight loss this week will most likely be because I'll be off my Prednison "burst". I was prescribed 40mg./day for 5 days. I just took my last dose! Yea! I was warned it caused weight gain(from increased hunger and/or water retention) I didn't really notice increased hunger, but I did feel pretty bloated. Anyways...I'm in!
  • MattySparky
    Options
    sweet! Im probably going to weigh in this friday to see, but I wont count the final number until sunday. Ill check back throughout the week.
  • MattySparky
    Options
    Good luck everyone, today is day one in the mini challenge... Im feelin' real positive about this week! It's gonna be a good one.
  • happenstance82
    Options
    I had a great Day 1 of our mini challenge. My goals for this week are: to remember to take my multivitamin every day, to walk the puppy everyday(on top my regular exercise/trip to gym) and to do arm exercises at home. I did it! Day 1...COMPLETED!

I'm also feeling really positive about this week! This was a good idea you had, MattySparky!
  • MattySparky
    Options
    I did an early weigh in today to check on my progress for this week and I've already lost 2 lbs so far! 4 more days to go including today, I hope everyone elses week is going this well!
  • MattySparky
    Options
    With one day left hows everyone doin?
  • MattySparky
    Options
    well I made 3 lbs this week! anyone else? Ill probably wake up tomorrow with another lb gone that will be my luck!