8 Weeks In

Options
With this morning's weigh-in at 226.8 pounds, I have now lost 23.2 pounds in 8 weeks. I passed my intermediate goal of 230 last week. I will be running the Dallas White Rock Marathon on December 4th, and if I maintain my recent success, I should be down to about 222 pounds by then. That would be 15 pounds lighter than I was last year when I ran the same marathon. The lower weight has improved my pace tremendously. I ran a half marathon November 6th, and I cut about a minute per mile off my pace from the same race last year. I'm hoping to cut about one minute and twenty seconds per mile off last year's pace for the marathon. That would bring me in under 5 hours.

Yes, this post is something of a brag, but my main purpose is to let you know that if I can do this, then you can, too.

Replies

• HouseHoldSix
    Options
    NICE!

I always say - I'm not running unless someone's chasing me!
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    great job calvinator! I have run 4 half marathons and my goal is to run a full after I lose some weight. Good Luck on the race!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!