amazing, down another lb today!

NWCountryGal
NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I know the green team doesn't weigh in til Wed. but I got in the habit of weighing on Saturdays. Just so amazed at how this all works. Losing 9 lbs is just so new and wonderful for me I can't hardly contain myself!! Anyone with similar stats(weight, age etc)as me that is having trouble, I can share my "plan" with you that is working so well!!

God bless, denise in Sams Valley:wink::drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    I know the green team doesn't weigh in til Wed. but I got in the habit of weighing on Saturdays. Just so amazed at how this all works. Losing 9 lbs is just so new and wonderful for me I can't hardly contain myself!! Anyone with similar stats(weight, age etc)as me that is having trouble, I can share my "plan" with you that is working so well!!

God bless, denise in Sams Valley:wink::drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • I would love to hear your plan! I have been here for a month and have hardly lost anything! I cant figure out why! Help...............
  • NWCountryGal
    Hi Ona, I drink atleast 94 ounces of water a day. I eat between 5 and 7 times a day. I exercise and if I burn 400 calories, I only eat about 200-250 of those extra. Also, one day I will go over my calories by 1-300, and on the next day I might be under by 1-300. Not exact on these numbers. I just vary each day. My reports when I run them look like "up and down" above and below the line. Even if I don't exercise, I do the same. I eat if I am hungry but something nutritious. LIke if I've eaten what the food diary says I should?? If Im hungry still, later on, I eat something, popcorn, cheerios w/soymilk, toast with jelly etc.

Let me know if you understand what I am saying. I know I don't always make real good sense:laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

I would love to hear your plan! I have been here for a month and have hardly lost anything! I cant figure out why! Help...............
  • Good for you girlfriend :bigsmile: I'm so proud of you :flowerforyou: Have another glass of :drinker: Water :happy: what did you think I ment :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NWCountryGal
    yes but what goes in must come out:sad: :laugh: miss smarty pants 26 lbs lost:wink: Loves you:) denise

Good for you girlfriend :bigsmile: I'm so proud of you :flowerforyou: Have another glass of :drinker: Water :happy: what did you think I ment :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hi, NW. Congrats to you on your weight loss!! I'm on the Green Team too (go green!!)

I know how you're feeling this week. I've been losing a pound a day for the last 3 days. For so long I fell into the trap of needing to eat less to lose weight. Seems now that the more I eat (healthy, of course) the more I lose and I'm loving it. I know it won't continue like this but I'll take if for now:heart:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Hi Ona, I drink atleast 94 ounces of water a day. I eat between 5 and 7 times a day. I exercise and if I burn 400 calories, I only eat about 200-250 of those extra. Also, one day I will go over my calories by 1-300, and on the next day I might be under by 1-300. Not exact on these numbers. I just vary each day. My reports when I run them look like "up and down" above and below the line. Even if I don't exercise, I do the same. I eat if I am hungry but something nutritious. LIke if I've eaten what the food diary says I should?? If Im hungry still, later on, I eat something, popcorn, cheerios w/soymilk, toast with jelly etc.

Let me know if you understand what I am saying. I know I don't always make real good sense:laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

I would love to hear your plan! I have been here for a month and have hardly lost anything! I cant figure out why! Help...............

This is the same way that I seem to be losing in the past few weeks. Go over some days and under some days. It's a great way to satisfy those days when you're feeling extra hungry & it's great that you don't have to stuff yourself on the days that you're not feeling hungry.

Keep up the amazing work!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    congrats, that is so awesome. Keep it up.
  • I would love to hear your plan!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Woohoo! Keep up the good work!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • NWCountryGal
    Oh thanks for sharing that that is what is working for also!! Sometimes I think it must be a "dream" that it is working for me:) I also forgot to mention how good I feel. I don't feel, stressed or tired. Just sort of relaxed and worrying less and less about being "perfect" at this weight loss thing:)

Thank you again sister:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

This is the same way that I seem to be losing in the past few weeks. Go over some days and under some days. It's a great way to satisfy those days when you're feeling extra hungry & it's great that you don't have to stuff yourself on the days that you're not feeling hungry.

Keep up the amazing work!!
  • NWCountryGal
    Hi darlin, and 21 lbs for you!!! Wonderful!! I get so excited for all of us. So many in the world haven't found what we have here. They are still struggling with losing and don't have the good info we get here on MFP. Good to see you Amy. Just met a fella who is from Vegas and now lives in OR. He may stop in and even join us here:)

your pal, denise
    Woohoo! Keep up the good work!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • NWCountryGal
    Some of it is above darlin and I will share the foods I eat too if anyone wants those?? I think what has helped me most is not striving for perfection and not "quitting" when I mess up. Like I said, it's amazing. Let me know how I can help:wink: your pal, denise:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: btw, I learned a lot from fitness chic. She just seems to have such a relaxed but steady on target approach:wink::bigsmile:
    I would love to hear your plan!
  • NWCountryGal
    19 lbs, awesome sweet lady!!! I am so glad you and I are here:) your pal, denise
    congrats, that is so awesome. Keep it up.
  • NWCountryGal
    Well i want your secret, a pound a day:wink: Don't even think that we won't continue to lose because I think when we reach our "stride"?? The right pace for our bodies?? We can lose on a regular basis. I do think the switching around on calories works so well though, atleast for me:)

denise:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hi, NW. Congrats to you on your weight loss!! I'm on the Green Team too (go green!!)

I know how you're feeling this week. I've been losing a pound a day for the last 3 days. For so long I fell into the trap of needing to eat less to lose weight. Seems now that the more I eat (healthy, of course) the more I lose and I'm loving it. I know it won't continue like this but I'll take if for now:heart:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!