NSV at the Office

Options
Today at work I happened to walk past one of my bosses who stopped me and said something looks different about me. I replied thanks...I think?! He then said its a good thing, my complexion seemed brighter and according to him I was looking "mean and lean." Now I dont know about the latter of the two, but Ill take whatever I can get, especially since I pretty much work with all guys at a police department.

Replies

• cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I also work with a bunch of guys at the police department, so I understand that. Hopefully they continued to give you compliments.
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey it must be a day of NSV for Law Enforcement!

I got stopped by one of the Lieutenants on the way in this morning. "You're losing weight, aren't you?" he said.

Yup! 20.3 pounds as of this morning!!!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    those police officers are soooooo observant! :wink:
  • jhealy1191
    jhealy1191 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hahaha thanks everyone! YES they are. I dont know if thats necessarily a good thing or bad thing though! :)
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    that is really interesting...perhaps being observant is part of being a cop? hmm...

great nsv!
  • skinnymicki
    Options
    HAHAHA....let me guess His first name is Melvin??? Thats awsome that you recieved a compliment from a guy of any kind, they usually do not pay attention at all!!! I was actually reading an awsome article (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2125217/How-giving-sugar-20-years-looks.html) about how avoiding sugar can make your complection look younger and healthier, so I have been sort of staying away from it. I think as with anything too much or too little of anything can do more harm that what you were doing to start with. I also have it on pinterest under my "words of wisdom" board if the link does not work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!