Today = EPIC FAIL!!!!!

Options
So I'm gonna call myself out for what a complete loser I am today (and not loser as in losing weight)! I have been doing SOOO good ever since I first logged on here 2 weeks ago. Then today came. I am not going to the gym today because I already have some after work plans and I know that I'm gonna go hard in the gym on Saturday and Sunday. I started off with my normal breakfast....and then my office had lunch brought in. McAllister's Deli! I had 2 wraps off of the tray (which really equals one wrap total) AND potato chips (nope, not even baked) AND a whole cookie!!!! Yes, as you can see from the title....Epic Fail for me! I'm not really looking for advice, cause I know it happens to everyone. Just wanted to make myself more accountable by telling the whole MFP world. That's all.....thanks for listening.

Replies

• muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Yep...you've beat yourself up...now move on. No need to continue to be down on yourself anymore today.
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    Way to confess.. now forgive yourself and have a great day tomorrow!

^^this^^ 100 %
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of food. :indifferent: but I bet it was delicious. Don't worry about it. It's not going to knock you off the wagon unless you let it.
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    Worse things have happened. I do that once a week girl, it's ok
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Haha, don't feel too bad! At least once a week, I let myself go over my caloric limit, and it hasn't gotten in the way of my weight loss! If anything, it's good to let yourself indulge once in a while :)
  • dabomb5198
    Options
    Time to get back on the horse.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Way to own it! :laugh: Have a great rest of your day!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    couldve been friggin worse!! couldve been eff'n pizza!!! lol
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Give yourself a break!! Everyone slips every now and again, we're human!!!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hey-Hey! I say a major score for you because you educated yourself (rather than being blind to the whole overeating thing)!! So, high five to you!

Probably just ate your maintenance calories.......

Enjoy the evening and make this weekend count! :wink:
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Call it a "Cheat Day," and forgive yourself. We all have cheat days, if not we would break down and eat everything in the fridge.
  • Firefighter_Ray
    Firefighter_Ray Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That doesn't sound too bad to me really. I see a lot of people that are starving themselves (granted I can't see your goals/calories) but then beat themselves up when they have a small oops. I started by entering my data and goals into the app and it said I needed to eat 1300 calories to reach my goal. That was in no way realistic or even healthy. I am not the most knowledgeable guy on this subject, but you might need to really take a good look at your BMR and confirm that your goals are in line with what is a healthy lifestyle transition. My 2 cents...good luck
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You logged it, said it...Let it go. Move on, It happens. positive, positive, positive....:happy:
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Just gonna finish out my work day, have my martini tonight and tomorrow is a new day! :drinker:
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ((Hugs)) It happens to a lot of us. Sounds like you already have a counterattack plan.

<<< 1.5 epic fail days on my belt this week >>>
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day! Get your game face on and start fresh tomorrow.