6.75 pounds down this week woohoo!

Options
AmyNVegas
AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
I could not believe the scale this morning. Maybe I prayed the pounds away who knows but I went to weigh at the gym this morning after church and I was down 6.75 for a total of 21 lost since January 5th! :drinker: :bigsmile: I am so proud of me for sticking it out after last week's gain. I planned a lot better this week and it made a huge difference. Not that I am encouraging this, but the weird thing is I only exercised 2 days this week. But I changed my carb percentage to 45% and I think that was where I saw the difference too. Thanks to those who encourage me whether I gain or lose and those who send me a friendly smack on the back of the head when I whine about a 1/4 pound gain. You are all great! I couldn't do this without you. :smooched: Love you guys!:flowerforyou: :heart:

Amy:bigsmile:
118984.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    Options
    I could not believe the scale this morning. Maybe I prayed the pounds away who knows but I went to weigh at the gym this morning after church and I was down 6.75 for a total of 21 lost since January 5th! :drinker: :bigsmile: I am so proud of me for sticking it out after last week's gain. I planned a lot better this week and it made a huge difference. Not that I am encouraging this, but the weird thing is I only exercised 2 days this week. But I changed my carb percentage to 45% and I think that was where I saw the difference too. Thanks to those who encourage me whether I gain or lose and those who send me a friendly smack on the back of the head when I whine about a 1/4 pound gain. You are all great! I couldn't do this without you. :smooched: Love you guys!:flowerforyou: :heart:

118984.png

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!:noway:
    You are fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Hat's off to you! :drinker:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yah!!! It's such a great feeling & a well deserved feeling! I lost about 6.5 lbs this week & about fell off the schedule when I saw it!!

WAY TO GO!!! Keep up your amazing progress!!!
  • aasta
    aasta Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Thanks so much! :heart: Your encouragement helps me to stay on track!:flowerforyou:

118984.png

• MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! That is so great... I'm so happy for you, and it really makes you feel good knowing the hard work is paying off, doesn't it? Keep it up, you're doing so well!!!:drinker:
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    excellent. keep up the great work. never give up. ever!
  • robsonaraujo
    robsonaraujo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    way to go....
    you r doing fantastic.... keep it that way and soon you reach all your goals...
  • rosered51
    Options
    WTG!!! So proud of you!!! It's easy to take a setback and make it the excuse to quit, but you powered through and the reward is the feeling of accomplishment you have now....that feeling, it's addictive!

Keep up the fantastic work!:flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    OOPS! I hijacked another thread to congratulate you before I saw this one!:laugh: This is fantastic!!. I'm doing a little celebration dance for you!!! GO AMY!!! GO AMY!!
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    OOPS! I hijacked another thread to congratulate you before I saw this one!:laugh: This is fantastic!!. I'm doing a little celebration dance for you!!! GO AMY!!! GO AMY!!

Thanks ALL!!! :flowerforyou: I love to do happy dances and they are such great exercise. You made me just remember I had a dream last night that I was in a dance contest don't remember much else but hey does that count as exercise??? :laugh:

118984.png

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    great job keep up the good work,
  • lucmclaren381
    Options
    :drinker: Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Awesome darlin!!!! yeeeeeeeeeehaw!!! I am so excited for you:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: denise in OR
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    So awesome! I fell of track a bit and I am starting new this week. Your success is inspiring! :)
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    awesome! I wish I were losing like that :( but I know eventually my body will realize it doesn't need the weight! Congrats! :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    awesome! I wish I were losing like that :( but I know eventually my body will realize it doesn't need the weight! Congrats! :drinker:

Those of us who start out higher usually see bigger losses at first. Don't get discouraged your body knows what's best. :flowerforyou:

118984.png

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    That is great! Good for you!! Keep it up
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!