2 problems

Options

Replies

• fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Bad Spellers of the world..... UNTIE!
    Thank you good sir. Have you had your daily dose of SPAMALOT?
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I read it in La Prensa not via msn.
    The post had to do with that article from msn. But still why attack congress when the facts are probably more involved than declaring pizza a veggie.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    As much as I love a political debate, especially when it has to do with Congress meddling in people's lives, this thread will be locked and trashed by a mod in 3, 2, 1...
    I'm aloud to dissagree with a clearly biast article that is used to make a point.

Yes but your credibility is lost through horrific spelling.

aloud=allowed
    dissagree = disagree
    and biast = biased.

THANK YOU!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I give up.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Op what exactly is incorrect about the article? You seem to be as biased as you are claiming the article to be.
    Yes. You're better served discussing any flaws in the article's content than commenting on the source or labeling it.

This coming from a guy that has a huge beef with the media and their bias. It's the content, though, that needs to be analyzed.

Exactly. I fear that the OP is ill-equipped to do this. Thus the partisan attack vs an analytical analysis of the actual article.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Bad Spellers of the world..... UNTIE!
    Thank you good sir. Have you had your daily dose of SPAMALOT?

Spam has corn syrup and enamal in it. It'll make you died. You should know this by now.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Depending on the topic, even disagreeing with flaud logic or fact isn't aloud.

And flaud = flawed
    aloud=allowed

*Educating the uneducated since 1988.*

*trolling the oblivious since 1999*
  • fit4mom
    Options
    BTW did anyone ever consider that maybe there was something attached to the new health bill that could be bad for us. That is how most bills get passed. They get tucked in for a nice comfy ride to be an undeclared bill. Sneaky isn't it.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I would love to take this post seriously but after all of the grammatical mistakes I just can't.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    BTW did anyone ever consider that maybe there was something attached to the new health bill that could be bad for us. That is how most bills get passed. They get tucked in for a nice comfy ride to be an undeclared bill. Sneaky isn't it.

Why don't you actually address the article you posted FIRST? Then rant about whatever might be attached to it?
  • fit4mom
    Options
    I would love to take this post seriously but after all of the grammatical mistakes I just can't.
    I bow down to your perfection almighty master. :D and hay only a few came up as misspelled.
  • fit4mom
    Options

Why don't you actually address the article you posted FIRST? Then rant about whatever might be attached to it?
    You mean this? (To the person who posted this) that was my opening statement.
  • fit4mom
    Options
    reverse race card: My def: Any attempt to stop thwart conversation of a valid point.
    Declaring a race card is in no way an attempt to call anyone racist as I do not believe the person I am qoating to be such. I'd say backwards compliment but the quote is not a compliment either. BTW I'm sure you know the correct term I am looking for so please oblige me with the correct term.
  • Jeff92se
    Options

No you didn't. You know for a fact that the facts aren't there? That is called an biased opinion backed up by nothing.
  • fit4mom
    Options

No you didn't. You know for a fact that the facts aren't there? That is called an biased opinion backed up by nothing.
    What are you talking about?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Well, this thread has certainly (pooped) the bed. :laugh:

This is why political topics aren't suited for the main forums.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I can't tell if I'm being trolled or if the OP is denser than muscle
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I tolerate turtles.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Between the horrible spelling and weird ranting, I am completely confused. :huh: But wait,pizza as a vegetable?! HELL YA! :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    But wait,pizza as a vegetable?! HELL YA! :laugh:
    rip-taylor.jpg
This discussion has been closed.