A thought...

Options
**One to think about** We've come this far,with some impressive results,so no time to slack off now. Remember this when you think you can't go further,put that last rep in,keep up with what you have done before....You are better than the challenge before you. Its called a workout for a reason...if it was called an easyout, then everybody would have that "perfect" body. You have chosen this lifestyle change and committed yourself to it,so the only person you'll be cheating is yourself. You are better than 75% of America right now for even doing what you do. Let's continue on and press towards that upper 80's/low 90's and make ourselves proud of ourselves. You are the only one who can make it happen,so don't wish or hope for what you want,go out there and take it!!!! ......GEC.

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YOUR SIS LOVES IT!!....Words to live by!
  • oceancity
    Options
    I wish there was a darn "like" button on here. I'm loving your mentality! Keep it up! You're inspiring me to!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    This I what I am talking about Gec, up always know the right.words to say to a girl (LOL) to get me motivate and out of my comfort zone. Man I heart u.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    So true Gecky:bigsmile: