New(ish)

Options
Hi, I joined almost three weeks ago (today is my 20th day) and have lost 5lb so far.
I have been trying to lsoe weight for so many years and have tried so many "diets" but I find that this is the only one that is working for me, maybe because I am in control? I write food plans for the week each Monday, then I shop every Tuesday and rarely stray from my plans. I am still struggling to believe that it has been over three weeks since my last chocolate bar!

I have noticed that I feel much more full off far less food now than ever in my life, but I think this is my issue - I have noticed many people on here saying it can be dangerous to eat below your calorie suggestions. However, I rarely meet my calorie requirements. Today is a great example of this. I exercised this morning, burning off around 400 calories and my allowance is 1540. I did not eat breakfast, simply because I struggle to eat before the gym and when I got home it was time to prepare my lunch. This means that my net calories for today is only 512 and I am stuck in work until midnight with no way of getting food, bar crisps or chocolate from the vending machine. I feel full enough, but I understand this could be quite dangerous.

Apart from that, I couldn't be happier with the website/app and have been suggesting it to everyone!!

So, hi everyone. Feel free to add me, and thanks inm advance for any help you may be able to provide!

Replies

• capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Five pounds is awesome!!!
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much, that is as of Tuesday, hoping to get my half stone this week :D
  • willbeslimannie
    willbeslimannie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5lbs in 3 weeks is brilliant !
    You don't want to lose it too quickly or it will go sfraight back on if you over indulge one day.... you are doing fine... keep it up !
    Annie