What's your favorite Low Calorie (Low Sugar) Cereal?

Options
Trying to find a good low calorie and possibly low sugar cereal. What's your favorite cereal?

(I love Special K Cinnamon Pecan Cereal, but it's high in sugar.) :happy:

Replies

• violon
    violon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean!
  • bexominglex
    bexominglex Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Does Life cereal count? I also like cheerios and shreddies.
  • rubystar07
    rubystar07 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I recently got Mesa Sunrise. It is pretty good, like higher fiber cornflakes.
  • extremespjb
    extremespjb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean gets my vote too. High in protein and fiber to help you feel full. I always add fruit to liven it up.
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    i really only eat cheerios/ honey nut/ mulitgrain and every once in a whle special K or Rasin bran crunch. They have sugar in all of them but it just depends on how much of it you eat too.
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    rice chex are my favorite! add a sweetener packet and a dash of cinammon and it's even better. i also like the special K blueberry and special k oats n honey.
  • Fockertots
    Options
    Kashi's Honey Sunshine is pretty darn delicious!!
    1 serving has 100 calories and 6g of sugar; however, it's got 25g carbs.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Low sugar Oatmeal or Kashi's Honey Sunshine.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    omg i could live on spec k red berries! but idk if it is low sugar or not!
  • wendyc122005
    Options
    Kashi - I think it is Oats and Honey or something. Delish! Lots of crunch too!
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Multigrain Cheerios are the BEST! I also like the natural shredded wheat (Mom's Best, I think). And all Kashi cereals.
  • kantone999
    Options
    Skinner's Raisin Bran has very little added sugar (13 gms) but 7 grams of fibler. These are the folks who invented raisin bran. It uses the whole wheat grain as well. Kroger has it.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,970 Member
    Options
    Oat-meal.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Natures Path - spelt (its sweetened with real fruit juice)
    4g of sugar for every 3/4 cup.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Barbara's Puffins ..wegmans sells it.. add some wheat germ and cinnamon..
  • jencute
    jencute Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Barbara's original puffins! It's so yummy and 90 calories for a 3/4 cup of cereal. You don't need it but I like to add a little packet of stevia and a dusting of cinnamon on top.
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Kashi go lean crunch and multi-grain cheerios!!!! You can't go wrong with Kashi go lean cereals!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Kashi Golean or just plain bran flakes :heart: I love eating either with sliced up banana. Yum yum! :love:
  • wanderlust3
    Options
    I LOVE Special K Protein Plus. 100 calories, 14 grams of carbs (5 of them from fiber), 10 grams of protein, and tasty too! As a disclaimer I am the type of person who likes boring cereal (cheerios, rice krispies, raisin bran), but you can always add fresh fruit, cinnamon, or nuts if you want to spice things up.