arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :glasses:

Mustang!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    60's model mustangs!!!
    I've always wanted one, just never worked out.
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Ferrari 360 Modena...

MAN is that a sweet car... although I LOVE my car... 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4, All wheel drive, All wheel steering, twin turbo, twin intercooled, 500 horse power adrenalin rush!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Mercedez's Smart Car.

Ok, it' not a car. It's really a toy. So small and tiny. Smaller than a golf cart. It's soooo cute!!!

I wouldn't have the guts to drive it on the roads/highway, maybe, just on my driveway!! :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Mustang!!

Mine too!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    My favorite car is a pick-up truck.... a Ford F-150 pick-up truck.

I admired them for 15 years then finally bought one a few years back. You can bury me in that truck when I die :laugh:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    1981 Z28 camaro, which is sitting in my garage

I also like the 1988 Ferrari Testarossa
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    '67 mustang convertible - candy apple red with black interior

not that I've ever thought about it before..:wink::laugh: :wink: :laugh:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My brother has the Audi R8 convertible....oh my...sweet car!!!

http://www.carzi.com/2008/10/17/audi-r8-convertible-spider-spy-video/
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    1981 Z28 camaro, which is sitting in my garage

I also like the 1988 Ferrari Testarossa

OH man I saw a 68/69 camaro today! It was all cherried out and they painted it silver with black racing stripe! That was one sweet car!!

I asked them to rev it for me......purred like a.........well LION vrrrrooooom..

that is the sexiest sound in the world!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

the yr I turned 40 we needed to buy a new car. I wanted a mustang............BAD, but we had 3 teenagers, so I had to settle on the basic model................but it was a draw between a beautiful 67 cherry red, convert with original interior! OH MY! and a brand new ocean blue with leather interior.

I finally got the new one because I needed something dependable!

I loved that car until the day I sold it.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Mustang!!

Mine too!!

Thats cuz we're hot sexy Renae!!:smokin:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Mercedez's Smart Car.

Ok, it' not a car. It's really a toy. So small and tiny. Smaller than a golf cart. It's soooo cute!!!

I wouldn't have the guts to drive it on the roads/highway, maybe, just on my driveway!! :laugh:

Me too! I love that car! I said I want to get one someday. (DH said no. :grumble: )
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    the old VW bug :love: someday I'll have one!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Mercedez's Smart Car.

Me too! I love that car! I said I want to get one someday. (DH said no. :grumble: )

Aren't they the cutest? When I see it on the road, it's like seeing a tiny little HotWheels ( toy) on the roads/highway. Ok, they couldn't be the safest thing, but they're so darn cute!! Like a toy!!

Oh, your DH say no? Oh well, it's a reflection of his love for you. :heart: He wants you to be safe.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    1965 mustang convertable or any kind of mustang, I want one so bad.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

You & me, sis, you & me! :love:

1967FordMustangConvertibleFront.jpg

Day-um she's purdy. :heart:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Mercedez's Smart Car.

Aren't they the cutest? When I see it on the road, it's like seeing a tiny little HotWheels ( toy) on the roads/highway. Ok, they couldn't be the safest thing, but they're so darn cute!! Like a toy!!

Oh, your DH say no? Oh well, it's a reflection of his love for you. :heart: He wants you to be safe.

Nah, he just thinks they're ugly. :laugh: My husband likes "man" cars. Big with big motors.

I saw a smart car parked at Wal*Mart recently. It was pulled up the the line and I bet a second one could fit behind it and still not stick out of the parking spot.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I love all the muscle cars, particularly the AMX, Barracuda, the GTX, the GTO and especially the Challenger. I would love to own a Challenger, I have the basset and the daisy duke shorts now all I need is the car to go with it. :bigsmile:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Still in love with my Expedition