I'm here now I promise!

Options
I've been slacking with the whole losing weight thing for like the last 6 weeks :( I don't know whats gotten into me. I really think its stress... He was off of work for over a month and just got a job and still isn't working much at all... then I had a bunch of halloween candy here ect and still do. I couldn't tell ya the last time I logged food..

But I promise starting tomorrow I will log everything! I need to get back on track..

but I need some motivation!

I'm scared to weigh myself. I defintely didn't put all the weight back on but I bet probably 4 or 5lbs.. I will weigh in on monday.

Replies

• CathiAnne
    CathiAnne Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Throw out that Halloween candy! :laugh:
  • UhTania
    Options
    I think we can all relate...especially to the stress AND the temptation of Halloween candy!!! It sounds like you have plan to get on track! I wish you the best of luck! You can do it!!! :)
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Welcome backkkk!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Throw out that Halloween candy! :laugh:

I'm so tempted to give it away... I found a deal on it before halloween.. and then I got the kids from trick or treating but I wont take theirs.. but debating on giving away the bags I bought
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, i know how you feel things can seem a little slow getting back in the grove just post your goals where you can see them and stick with it, how abt doing a 30min workout or go for a walk after lunch or dinner tomorrow, that should get you moving.

hey guys if anyone post after me please give her a motivational thought and the one she like the most she can post next to her goals.

here is mine:
    "Motivation comes from doing".