Naughty day today!

Options
I was bad! I was good up to lunch...apparently sushi has more calories than you would think! Then we went to a movie and I had popcorn and snacks! :blushing: Oh, well...tomorrow is another day and I am usually very good about not over-eating.

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend!

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I was bad! I was good up to lunch...apparently sushi has more calories than you would think! Then we went to a movie and I had popcorn and snacks! :blushing: Oh, well...tomorrow is another day and I am usually very good about not over-eating.

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    its ok.
    so was i
    i though 600 calories would be enough for a veggie fajita dinner... guess not...:blushing:
    busting my bum for the rest of the week though
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was over 600 calories yesterday.. thought I was going for the healthy option by ordering salad rolls at a Vietnamese restaurant... but I guess not (they were 650 calories!!!). Oh well, I am short on calories today so I guess that makes up for it! :laugh:
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    I stopped logging yesterday I was so far over!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    What movie did you see? We went to see "He's just not that Into You". I thought it was good. My boyfriend said the first quarter of it he was dreading sitting through it but it got better. (I popped some 100 cal Jolly Time popcorn and put 1/2 in a ziplock and smuggled it into the theatre. It was pretty good but considering I hadn't eaten anything else because we wanted to make the early Matinee ... I was starving and ordered a Hawaiian Delite Pizza @ Papa Murphys and I ate 4 pieces) lol :laugh:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    i saw coraline in 3d...it was really cute!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I stopped logging yesterday I was so far over!

:laugh: :laugh:

Me too, drinks at a bbq did me in
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You ladies are lucky... DH took ME to see Fanboys yesterday. :ohwell: :laugh: