New Jeans - In the teens!!!

Options
shad1018
shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
Bought a pair of jeans* today, two sizes smaller that what my closet is full of. It felt great!!! I really enjoy the baby feel of all my too loose close, but sometime you just wanna show off :wink:

*$6.99 at Goodwill, I am not investing in clothes till I get to my "happy weight"

Replies

• mfpslash1313
    mfpslash1313 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats on the new teen jeans! It is a wonderful feeling. Goodwill is a must when going down in sizes to much. Just wish I was brave enough to buy bras....Can't do it, have to buy brand new for some reason.
  • shad1018
    Options
    I agree, new underclothes always!!!:blushing:
  • shad1018
    Options
    Bought a pair of jeans* today, two sizes smaller that what my closet is full of. It felt great!!! I really enjoy the baby feel of all my too loose close, but sometime you just wanna show off :wink:

*$6.99 at Goodwill, I am not investing in clothes till I get to my "happy weight"

baggy not baby... thats what I get for typing in the dark!!! clothes... not close LOL
  • BethHarrell
    Options
    Well Done!:noway:
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Thats what I need to do. Hit the goodwill or something instead of waisting my money on sizes im just going to grow out of.
  • mariesmela
    Options
    congrats!! Doesn't feel great knowing your heading in the right direction, I go to all the thrift stores. I refuse to by new clothes. Getting to that point again to go clothes shopping. Can't wait until I get to those teen jeans:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!