Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in that sort of rule.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    I don't eat after 8 pm
    I don't eat food that I serve at work (all fried)
    i don't drink soda
    I don't eat Ice cream (after 3 years I think I might cave on this one though :(
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My only strict food rule is no wheat, barley, or rye (or beer, or anything made with those things)... but that's only because I'm a diagnosed Celiac. Otherwise, everything is fair game!!
  • dwhite1111
    Options
    I dont drink soda (diet or regular)
    Enjoy what I eat - don't scarf...
    Never say never...but moderation in everything
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    nothing is off limits entirely
  • auctoritas
    Options
    No carbs :D
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    No primates, rodents, cats or dogs. Or artichoke, because it smells like armpits and I don't want to eat armpits.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I don't strictly not eat anything at all, but I like to choose how I spend my calories wisely. ie. I want something that tastes good but I also try and aim for feeling full etc. and nutritional content

For those reasons I try to avoid starchy/high carb food such as bread/pasta/rice/potato where possible. I try and stay around 100 carbs a day which would be impossible if I had those things. I try and "spend" those carbs on vegetables :)
  • Mandymoos93
    Options
    I don't drink soda, I make sure I drink at LEAST eight glasses of water a day (though it's usually around ten...), and I've started to allow myself only three non-clean meals per week. Also, I do my best to not eat while I'm distracted. Since I'm in college, that one's a bit of a challenge, haha.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    No Alcohol.
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    No primates, rodents, cats or dogs. Or artichoke, because it smells like armpits and I don't want to eat armpits.

^^same as this. I'd like to add no reptiles or mangoes. Mangoes smell like vomit and I don't want to eat vomit. (I've never tried artichoke, and I'm not about to start!)
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I try to hit my cals/macros.

I also eat lots of ice cream.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Get within +/- 100 calories of my calorie target 6 days a week
    Get 1g per lb body weight in protein
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    I strictly eat whatever I want as long as it fits my cals, protein, fat and fiber
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    No Alcohol.

this is the exact opposite of me!! :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    The only things I don't allow myself are things that I don't like!
    Everything in moderation. Cutting out things you love completely is the number one reason people can't stick to the lifestyle (it's not a diet)!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    No sugar free foods, I'd rather starve. The after taste of every artificial sweetener I've ever tried is just too awful.
  • havalinaaa
    havalinaaa Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything labelled diet or lite. I'd rather eat less of the real stuff than more of the fake stuff.

Other than that, nothing is off limits.
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    I never drink alcohol
  • classyhoney
    classyhoney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Absolutely no soda, white bread/rice/pasta only whole wheat products, and no fast food. If I get take out it has to be prepared and made to order.