Your thoughts on Thanksgiving

2»

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Well, I certainly won't have three pieces of pumpkin pie! That's crazy!

I'll have one piece of pumpkin, one piece of apple and one piece of caramelized nut tart.

Not necessarily in that order.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Well, I certainly won't have three pieces of pumpkin pie! That's crazy!

I'll have one piece of pumpkin, one piece of apple and one piece of caramelized nut tart.

Not necessarily in that order.

Diversification is always good
  • olivetree_
    olivetree_ Posts: 75 Member
    I honestly just tried to maintain when it was Thanksgiving. I didn't stick to my limit but I made sure to not go over 3500 calories. Imo, it's okay to go a bit over your limit when it's a holiday. ~
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    I'm in Canada so this was a while ago...BUT I always go all out. I eat whatever I want and how much ever. That said...my stomach is small so it doesn't take much for me to get full (I rarely get seconds) and I'm not big on sweets so I only eat it if it looks super delicious or I just take a bite of my boyfriends. But I'm not going to deprive myself of my favourite foods just because they're high in calories and fat. It's only once a year...Christmas is the same way...I eat whatever I want.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Honestly I have never ate a ton at Thanksgiving like I hear people do. I just will eat what I want and not worry about how many calories that day in case I do want to eat a lot :)
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    I plan on workng out hard for 2 days. We celebrate on Wednesday ( with my mom) and Thrusday( with my Husbands Dad). But I only plan on eating both times until I am satisfied not stuffed.

It seems everytime I eat until I am stuffed I am sooo sick for the rest of the day complete with Sleeping problems.