I have an exercize question

Options
I started Walk Away The Pounds at 1 mile on Friday. I added the 2lb weights tonight. Is anyone else using this dvd and tell me what you think. Is it all its cracked up to be.

Btw, I hate floor excercizes. bad back, cant lay flat...so I need to be up moving

Weather here is nasty so i cant get outside yet, but we live in the mountains so I plan on hiking some when Spring arrives.

Will the WATP dvd get me ready...

Thanks

144617.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• timetoembrace
    Options
    I started Walk Away The Pounds at 1 mile on Friday. I added the 2lb weights tonight. Is anyone else using this dvd and tell me what you think. Is it all its cracked up to be.

Btw, I hate floor excercizes. bad back, cant lay flat...so I need to be up moving

Weather here is nasty so i cant get outside yet, but we live in the mountains so I plan on hiking some when Spring arrives.

Thanks

144617.png
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    What did you do with the weights?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You will get out of it what you put into it Grasshopper!

I have leslie sansome walk 4 fast miles. I love the walk videos!

When I follow everything they do, my HRM tells me I am in 75-80% zone all the way. I think they are wonderful and a great start to your new program!!

Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • timetoembrace
    Options
    wrked the craaapppp out of my arms...:tongue:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Thanks

144617.png

I do WATP but in all honesty try to push yourself to do 3miles if you can because the dvd's are very low impact ....They do work all through the month of January that is what I used and still continue to use but now I do 4-7 miles a day of it and mix it with hip hop abs or jillian michaels. As you lose weight you will find the videos are less challenging and you have to boost them with something else..or invest in the interval ones. If you dont have different versions just restart the dvd to get more miles..thats what I do
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    wrked the craaapppp out of my arms...:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I dont know about the dvd but I do know that walking has helped me lose alot of weight and now with walking hills and trails is giving me some endurance...walk walk walk....it is great
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    You know when you are ready to do ab work, look into some of the dancing videos for ab work. I have one....uh......I think it is core something or other..........they do hip hop moves that feel silly, but I am standing up working my abs. The next day...whew! I can feel the workout!

( I cant do the lay down stuff either due to herniated neck disc, so I know where your coming from!)
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    it's very good video , I like it because once you get use to one level you can move up to the next video. You will see results ,you just need to stay with it. Good Luck.
  • timetoembrace
    Options

When I follow everything they do, my HRM tells me I am in 75-80% zone all the way. I think they are wonderful and a great start to your new program!!

I didnt know ahe had more. Mine is a 3 in 1..1,2or 3 mile. So I have something to work up to.:smile:
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

Second that! I have Leslie Sansones 4 fast mile DVD and the 5 mile DVD. Both are great for someone who wants a good uncomplicated workout that really gets your heartrate up!