I love to dance.

Options
OK, I am 44 and an 80's girl at heart (Cindy Lauper, Girls just want to have fun, etc) and when I can't make it to our local YMCA I love to put music on and just dance...you know the shake your body kind like back in high school. I work up a sweat and have a lot of fun. My kids even join in and we have a blast. How can I calculate this in for the exercise tab?

Replies

• DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    OK, I am 44 and an 80's girl at heart (Cindy Lauper, Girls just want to have fun, etc) and when I can't make it to our local YMCA I love to put music on and just dance...you know the shake your body kind like back in high school. I work up a sweat and have a lot of fun. My kids even join in and we have a blast. How can I calculate this in for the exercise tab?
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    There are a couple different options if you just look up dancing. Pick which one is best for you!:flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I see it now, thanks!!!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Good for you I like to dance also. Getting your children involved is a great way to spend time and fun together. That means good times and memory's:bigsmile: Thanks for telling me where to find it also:bigsmile:
  • Cloudybe
    Cloudybe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I love dancing too! My 2 year old is ALWAYS dancing!!