prayer's

Options
My sister (staysbabydoll ) On this sight has just been taken to the hospital with food poisoning could you all tuck a prayer in for her?

Replies

• nwfamilygal
    Options
    My sister (staysbabydoll ) On this sight has just been taken to the hospital with food poisoning could you all tuck a prayer in for her?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    will do and I wish her a speedy recovery:flowerforyou:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Just said a prayer for comfort and healing... blessings:heart:
  • twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Options
    Keeping you and your sister in my prayers!! Let us know how it goes! :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Thank you I will let you know how it goes when her husband calls me.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Will do!
  • velvetwing
    Options
    Prayers coming your way

God bless ! :flowerforyou:
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Your sister and all of you are in my prayers. Will watch for positive updates. She will be in good hands.
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Terrible to hear. Hope she feels better soon...
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Well I found out that it wasn't the pizza it is a virus going around and you get real sick throwing up and the runs. Well she was so bad the doctor told them to get her to the hospital. I don't know anymore then that right now. Thank you for your prayer's.
  • katiep79
    Options
    Will do. After some fluids she will be a new lady!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Doctor gave her some Meds and is sending her home. Thank you again everyone for your prayer's.:bigsmile:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    To let you know my sister is doing a lot better :bigsmile: Thank you for your prayer's. :drinker: :heart:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that your sister is doing better! That's scary, especially before ya'll knew what was happening exactly. I'm glad that the doctors figured it out and gave her meds to help her get better.