I'm so doing this!

Options
Well when I started on here earlier this year I was 15st 6lbs and after weighing in this morning I am now 12st 11lbs. I am SO HAPPY right now. It's been years since I saw "12 stone something" on the scales!

I've had so much upheaval over the last 12 months...splitting up with my fiance of 4 years and having to move house as a result were massive changes in my life that I really wasn't very well equipped to deal with. Having suffered from bulimia/EDNOS since I was 14 (I'm now 26), this is the first time I can truly say I have a close to healthy relationship with food and my body.

When I saw the scales today I completely broke down. I'm so proud of how far I've come. I know I have a long way to go (I'm aiming for another 39lbs off) but I also feel like I've come a long way. I'm even running for goodness sake! I never thought that would happen!

For those who are struggling with their journey, it clicks. One day, everything will fall into place and you will realise that you are so much stronger than you ever believed before. That day was today for me.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!