Grrrrr..........I am having a terrible time drinking WATER!

Options
2»

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I can tell you that I am addicted to water. :laugh: I drink it from morning till night. I do go to the restroom a lot but I am proud to say that I am not dehydrated. :laugh: I drink about 120 to 144 ounces of water a day. Sometimes more... It is the most important nutrient your body needs. Just thinking about makes me drink water. Try to find something that will motivate you and increase the intake gradually. Try something natural such as the lemons, limes, oranges, etc. Be careful about using too much artificial sweeteners. Someone said earlier that you will body get used to it and will crave it. I do crave water. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I can tell you that I am addicted to water. :laugh: I drink it from morning till night. I do go to the restroom a lot but I am proud to say that I am not dehydrated. :laugh: I drink about 120 to 144 ounces of water a day. Sometimes more... It is the most important nutrient your body needs. Just thinking about makes me drink water. Try to find something that will motivate you and increase the intake gradually. Try something natural such as the lemons, limes, oranges, etc. Be careful about using too much artificial sweeteners. Someone said earlier that you will body get used to it and will crave it. I do crave water. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
    ahh Alf, you're a girl after my own heart:flowerforyou: My name is FC and I too am a water addict and dang PROUD of it!:bigsmile: :drinker: :tongue:

FC:heart:
  • Myth
    Myth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of water either. I have tried everything but I can not drink anythign with sugar substitue either. The best thing for me to drink water is constantly carry a water bottle around with me. I feel like I always have to drink it if it is sitting there and I am more likley to pick it up an drink it and not want food. I wish you luck.

Shan