Always hunger especially late night!

rita27ny
rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
edited October 5 in Food and Nutrition
Hi,

MFP states I should be on a 1200 calorie because I am very sedatary. I am trying to stick with it. This week I was ok with the food and excercise,but yesterday i went over badly. I'm always hungry and it's hard to ignore! I drink tea and chew gum. I didn;t feel like taking the apple cider vinegar which suppresses my hungry today because after I take it 10mins later I get a bad headache. I don't know why I get this bad headache after taking it.

Any suggestions how i curb this?

Replies

• Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Hi there,

lots of suggestions:

Eat lots of lean protein and complex carbs and fruit and veg.
    Spread your meals and snacks throughout the day.
    Go to sleep earlier!
    Exercise to gain more calories to eat - even a 15 min walk helps...
    Look at your emotions - are you angry, anxious, bored, lonely? What can you do to improve these if you are experiencing them?

And stick with it - it will get better and you will get used to smaller portions!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    I drink green tea when Im hungry, it tends to curb hunger
  • rita27ny
    I can't sleep at a resonable time. I usually sleep at 5am then wake up at 3pm.. My first meal is at 5pm.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Hi there,

lots of suggestions:

Go to sleep earlier!
    Look at your emotions - are you angry, anxious, bored, lonely? What can you do to improve these if you are experiencing them?

And stick with it - it will get better and you will get used to smaller portions!

Agree! Lots of protein, complex carbs, fruits and veggies. Another poster said more exercise which means you can eat more calories. Just hang in there and everyday try, try again. During my journey i have had many days where i have been hungrier than usual, i would end up eating more,at times even more than i should have, but the next day i always refcoused and got right back at it. Believe me, i have tons of splurge days, ice cream,pizza, mexican food etc. and i'm down 104lbs within this last year. Also, remember, it's a life style change, not a diet, your gonna have to make accommodations day to day as your needs will change as well! Keep it up, you can do this!
  • rita27ny
    Hi there,

lots of suggestions:

Go to sleep earlier!

Agree! Lots of protein, complex carbs, fruits and veggies. Another poster said more exercise which means you can eat more calories. Just hang in there and everyday try, try again. During my journey i have had many days where i have been hungrier than usual, i would end up eating more,at times even more than i should have, but the next day i always refcoused and got right back at it. Believe me, i have tons of splurge days, ice cream,pizza, mexican food etc. and i'm down 104lbs within this last year. Also, remember, it's a life style change, not a diet, your gonna have to make accommodations day to day as your needs will change as well! Keep it up, you can do this!

u r amazing u lost 104lbs! wow more meat i don really like meat
This discussion has been closed.