Chocolate

Options
At the end of everyday I like to have a little piece of chocolate. It feels like a nice reward for getting through another day of fitness and I only ever eat it if I have enough calories and fat grams left. I've been eating these amazing dark chocolate squares I got from a company basket but they are almost gone. I was wondering if anyone has a good suggestion of a type of small chocolate to eat.
I know I can get dark chocolate kisses, but even they get a little repetitive after a bag. And you know what! They don't even have to be dark chocolate, as long as they are small and low in calories I'm game to try anything! Even stuff i may have to make!!!!

Hope all is well!:drinker:

Replies

• avr1321
    Options
    At the end of everyday I like to have a little piece of chocolate. It feels like a nice reward for getting through another day of fitness and I only ever eat it if I have enough calories and fat grams left. I've been eating these amazing dark chocolate squares I got from a company basket but they are almost gone. I was wondering if anyone has a good suggestion of a type of small chocolate to eat.
    I know I can get dark chocolate kisses, but even they get a little repetitive after a bag. And you know what! They don't even have to be dark chocolate, as long as they are small and low in calories I'm game to try anything! Even stuff i may have to make!!!!

Hope all is well!:drinker:
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love love love Hershey's Sugar Free candy... low in calorie and delicious!

The dark chocolate is only 30 calories and very good. They have several different types and variations.

:tongue: Yummy.

http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/sugarfree/
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I like the specialty M & Ms. At Christmas they have mint M & Ms by the bag... but they also have "Special" $4 boxes of Raspberry, mint, and one other one and they also have Dark Chocolate.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    scharffen berger chocolate is wonderful--they make little 1 oz bars that are perfect. Dove also makes great dark chocolate pieces, heart shaped with little sayings on the inside of the foil
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Cadbury dark chocolate is really good, it comes in 100 calorie thins packs too.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Andes mints. Mmmmmmmm.......... :love: :love: :love:
  • miasuperstar
    Options
    i would second the scharffen berger bars- good dark chocolate and i think only about 100 cals. Ghirardelli also makes very good chocolate squares (i think like maybe even only 1/2 ounce. Both come in a number of different flavors. I like the Dagoba dark chocolat-mint with rosemary essence or with chili and coffee nibs. AAh! i might have to have some myself now!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Organtic Fair Trade chocolate from 75% cacoa & up Dark Chocolate with Chili peppers mmm a nice lil zing & one little square does the trick!:tongue: I just let it melt on my tongue...I notice for myself dark chocolate is much easier to have just a tiny bit than other chocolates:blushing: So I don't eat the others, I've learned to really enjoy the darker more intense ones now:happy:
  • ShakeDown1993
    Options
    i dont know how many calories it is :( but i LOVE white chocolate. The cookies and cream kind.:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: