BRIDES TO BE 2012 CHALLENGE WEEK 4 WEIGHT IN

Options
Hey girls!!

I hope everyone had a great week! I started my job this week , so weight loss has stalled a little. The good thing is that I didn't gain. I find that an accomplishment in itself. This next week will be a challenge for all of us, so I wanted to set a mini goal: do at least 200 minutes of working out this week. I know I'm going to be stuffing my face for Thanksgiving.

Wedding news, I'm still having a hard time finding the right photographer for the wedding. Is anyone else thinking about just eloping. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love,

Lisa :)

Start challenge weight: 205 lbs
Week 1: 199.4
Week 2: 198
Week 3: 196
Week 4: 196

Replies

• lorimarie92
    Options
    girl eloping is a goodplan wedding is soooo stressfull!!!!
  • charkendrick
    charkendrick Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good job, Lisa! We were planning on getting married at the courthouse but I decided I wanted it to be a bit more special. We have a small ampetheater on the river with built in benches that can be rented so we will be using that for the wedding and having the reception in a private room in a restaurant. I'm praying for no rain! Can't wait for May 19th!!!

I've lost one lb. this week. I'm 158. 13 lbs to go for my goal. I will reevaluate when I get there and see if I want to lose more or just continue to tone up. Hope ya'll have a great Thanksgivng!
  • LiSilvaroli
    LiSilvaroli Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking on keeping up with this challenge!

Lisa, have you been to any Bridal shows to check out local photographers? Also I went to all my married friends and checked out their wedding albums to see if it was what I wanted.

Another idea is to have someone you know (or a few people) take pictures of the day and then you can order your own and very nice albums on line. My fiances cousin did this and ended up with 4 or 5 beautiful albums - I can get you the websites she used if your interested.

Starting Weight: 148
    Week 1: 146.8
    Week 2: 144.2
    Week 3: Forgot to weigh in!
    Week 4: 141.8
    Goal by Jan 1st: 133

I think the 200 min of working out is a great idea! I've been slacking on the working out department and this is not the time of year to be slacking!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Think I am part of this challenge... my head has been everywhere lately... meeting with our wedding photographer tomorrow evening... and the family to make details...

Starting weight was 254 I believe
    week 4 I am at 248.5 although I have only logged 250 on my check in...
    will see if I am still at 248.5 come Monday I have been fluctuating a bit :D
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yup. 10 months of Nutrisystem is getting old. But it works undeniabley!

Challenge Goal : 126 by Jan 1

Challenge Week 1: 141
    Week 2: 138
    Week 3: 138 :(
    Week 4: 137
  • losinglbs0208
    Options
    Not good. I keep bouncing around during the week. I was up to 185 on Wednesday, but back down to 181.8 today. HUH?

SW: 185
    Week 1: 184.2
    Week 2: 182.2
    Week 3: 181.6
    Week 4: 181.8
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Such a busy weekend, I did so well during the week by working out everyday (5 days in a row) and eating right, but this weekend was so busy running around that I didn't go to the gym and I've stay under my normal daily cals but I feel like the food I've eaten, I struggled a little. I have no energy today and yet again we are running around. We did get our florist and Harpest for the wedding, just so happened its a 2 in 1 deal! After meeting with her and seeing her Harp in the corner I asked if she played and she said she did and for weddings, I asked if she could play for our ceremony and she only charges $50 per hr!!! I think I was more excited about that then the flowers!!! I never would have tought I would have a Harpest play at my wedding! BTW its an outdoor wedding.

Challenge Started Weight: 289.4 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: 289.2 lbs
    Week 2 Weigh in: 287 lbs
    Week 3 Weigh in: 287 lbs
    Week 4 Weigh in: 285 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 275 lbs
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Challenge Started Weight: 202.6 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: 199.8 lbs
    Week 2 Weigh in: 199.8 lbs, just maintained, will lose this week though!!
    Week 2 Weigh in: 199.8 lbs
    Week 3 Weigh in: 199
    Challenge Goal 187 lbs
  • Lisapokie27
    Lisapokie27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!!! I'll be posting an excel sheet next week of our weigh in's We're almost half way there!!!
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Congrats on all the wedding planning and weight successes! It hasn't been the most successful month for me and my weight loss goals. I have been down to as low as 157, but for the most part have been plateaued around 162ish.

I have been doing a great job with working out and eating well during the week, but my problem is DEFINITELY the weekends. This month, I have had many "food-focused" events during the weekends (i.e. weddings, birthdays) and it's really hindered my weight loss. I need to work harder on controlling myself during these events and not going completely off the rocker. That's my goal.

That being said, I have at least gotten back down to where I was a few weeks ago! Hoping to end the month in the 150s!

SW: 163
    Week 1: 161
    Week 2: 162
    Week 3: 163
    Week 4: 160
    Goal for 1/1/11: 148
  • starrstarr007
    Options
    I ended up having a dream that a friend of a friend who I was friendly with was my photographer so I emailed him on Facebook and told him the dream... he thought it was great and he is now coming to scotland with us :)

I am 164 again this week :( was a very hard week at work so I am actually happy I didn't gain. They gave me a new assignment that lasts until January and it is TERRIBLE - not happy at all!

Thank you for organizing this! You are great! 200 minute goal is great - I am shooting for 300 so I better hit that goal :)