My first day logging food and excercise....

Options
Ok logged every thing I ate today and also had a great work out day! I so need to get control of the food. Logging it really helped today. I feel good and feel like I can do this. :smile:

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Just take it one day at a time...log in all your food intake and start moving and you should see some results.
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thanks - good advice to take one day at a time!
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    Logging really makes you take stock in what you eat. It's like WOW I eat that much! Please feel free to add me. We all need the extra support.
    Tina
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. Some foods I had no idea how much nutritional value there was, it helps me keep on the right track. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PMPB7
    PMPB7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome! We must be here beginning at the same time. It was my first day too. I here ya about getting control of the food intake, not only amount for me, but also what types. I keep fruits and veggies in the house, but I look to eat anything else but. What is up with that??????

Looking forward to another great day too. Good luck to you. May you be blessed today.

Bernie
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Logging REALLY helps me...It makes me really more conscious of what I'm eating....Feel free to add me...
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Great start. I can tell you that it took me months to get a handle on my eating. It's still a struggle. Every day I have to be thoughtful about what I eat. Some days are harder than others. Be patient with yourself and CELEBRATE small accomplishments.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I agree! Logging the tall glass of soda I poured for myself this morning made me wince. It used up all the calories I burned last night before I went to bed. Those were supposed to go to yesterday's calorie counter, but I put them in after midnight, so it recorded them on today's. Either way, they're gone now!

Well, maybe I'll drink half, and save half for later. Suddenly I'm feeling a might less thirsty than I was. ;)
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I can already feel the suport - amazing! Thank you - Help - how do I add friends?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Clicking on someone's name in their post will let you. There might be other ways, too, I'm not sure.
  • demetria423
    demetria423 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do this!! Good luck!!