• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Veggie Max subs are to die for!
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    Sorry Shakedown, but yikes thats alot of calories

I order foot long turkey, mustard, as many veggies as I can, than eat 6" than, and save other 6" for lunch next day
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    6" turkey on wheat no cheese toasted with fat free ranch, pepperocinis, black olives, lettuce, black pepper and red onion! MMMMMMMM! And a diet Coke.
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    I usually get a foot long turkey on wheat, american cheese, mustard, lettuce, spinach, tomatos, pickles and carrots and get either a yogurt or apple slices and a large iced tea. I eat half the sandwich for lunch with the yogurt/apples and tea and eat the other half for dinner.

Actually, that's what I have for today:laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I get a 6 inch chicken breast on whole wheat with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, and pepper relish. Sometimes I get the teriyaki sauce, but they always put too much on. :sick: My side is Baked Cheddar Lays....om nom nom. :bigsmile:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    6 inch oven roasted chicken breast on white, 1 triangle of cheese, all the veggies-except for jalapenos, light mayo, vinegar, salt and pepper, baked sour cream and onion chips, Minute Maid Light Lemonade
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    6" veggie delight no cheese no sauce - 230 calories and I have it with a bottle of water...no chips no cookies

That's what I order too ... filling, crunchy and guilt free .. LOVE it !!
  • Pocketangel
    Options
    I get the 6 inch club on wheat.. All veggies except Jalepenos....... and honey mustard ranch.. or... I wil turn the turkey and ham into a salad.... no bread... and put honey mustard on it..... I had that on Saturday for lunch!!! Yummmmm
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    6" double turkey on wheat with spinach, tomato and pickle, pepper & vinegar :) mmmmmmm
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I always get a 6inch sweet onion chicken on wheat, toasted, with LOTS of cucumber, green peppers, onions, and sweet onion sauce. Mmmm...:love:

That's my absolute FAV!!...yummy!
  • Chris0971
    Options
    6" turkey on wheat,
    bell peppers,
    tomatoes,
    pepper jack cheese,
    cucumber
    alvacado
  • Summarain
    Options
    I always get:

6" on 9 grain wheat Toasted
    Turkey or Chicken Breast
    Lettuce
    Provolone Cheese
    Light Mayo (sometimes)
    Mustard
    Onion
    Tomatoe
    Cucumber
    Black Olives
    Pickles

I rarely get chips, but when I do its Baked Lays Sour Cream:drinker:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    6" whole wheat bread
    turkey
    cheese
    VERY LITTLE MAYO

that is all
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    6 " veggie delight
    all the veggies
    extra mushrooms
    no cheese
    no mayo
    no mustard
    oregeano
    black pepper

side---apple slices
    unsweetened tea

Your subway has mushrooms! man I'm jelous.

I get Roasted Chicken on Herb and cheese, All veggies except Hot peppers and olives, since we don't go very often I get ranche dressing and parm. I don't eat the other cheese they have I don't like it.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Hmmm all this sub talk...i LOVE it!hehehee...
    My turn

I get a 6"(or sometimes a footlong and then have 1 side for dinner and one for lunch the next day)
    Oven roasted chicken breast on whole wheat toasted
    with
    cheddar cheese,lots of lettuce, lots of cucumber, onion, greenpepper and 1 strip of the honey mustard sauce.....Who said their subway has mushrooms.....DEFINITELY jealous!!!!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Ate there last night...

Foot long Turkey on Wheat.

All veggies - minus tomatoes
    Honey Mustard
    No mayo or cheese and no chips or soda

I ate 6 inch and then squeezed all the fixings on the other 6 inch into half of it and got rid of the bread. I was SOOOO HUNGRY last night. :tongue: