December Challenge

Options
So this is a little early but I need to plan ahead and sike myself up for the last month of this year!!! Last chance to lose weight in 2011 and start the new year on a good note :) So I propose we make our goals hard to reach. We need to work our butts off and push as hard as we can!!!

I challenge you to work out 6 days a week. Push yourself to the limit. Eat healthy every day (of course Christmas doesn't HAVE to count but moderation is still in effect ;). Set goals you haven't set before and reach them!! Show yourself the best you can be.

My personal goal is to finish Insanity. No slacking off. As many push up's as I can every night. Healthy food every day INCLUDING Christmas. My goal is to hit my goal weight (140) before January 1st.

December is the last month this year. What is 31 days out of 365?? December will be my month to show myself the best I can be.

Replies

• merrick7871
    Options
    I like your attitude! I think I will join you!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I plan on working out at least 6 days a week, keeping up with my water intake. I need to eat more veggies and I'm currently incorporating more weight training into my workout regimen.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    woo!! December is going to make me very sore lol
  • twistyBee
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to read right now! Thank you for your motivation and I wish you the best of luck in hitting your goal weight by Jan 1st!
  • lcchrt
    Options
    Thanks twistybee!!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge as well! I'm officially starting JM's Killer, Buns and Thighs Dec. 1. I'll rotate this with WATP or TJ to make it to 6 workouts a week. My sugar has been RED for the past few days so I'm going to limit my sugar intake to 20 g max for the month of Dec with the exception of Christmas Day. Oh and I'm doing Lean Gains as well... I usually eat within a 7-8 hour window. I'm going to change that to a 6 hour window for the month of December... I might even make it 5! The goal is to push myself right?
  • lcchrt
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge as well! I'm officially starting JM's Killer, Buns and Thighs Dec. 1. I'll rotate this with WATP or TJ to make it to 6 workouts a week. My sugar has been RED for the past few days so I'm going to limit my sugar intake to 20 g max for the month of Dec with the exception of Christmas Day. Oh and I'm doing Lean Gains as well... I usually eat within a 7-8 hour window. I'm going to change that to a 6 hour window for the month of December... I might even make it 5! The goal is to push myself right?

Yup!
  • lcchrt
    Options

Yup! The whole point of this challenge is to push yourself beyond your limits and hit a goal you didn't think you could in just one month!!! Good luck :D