Ideas for Fage Fat Free yogurt

Options
Any ideas on what to add to the fat free fage yogurt to make it yummy? I've never bought it before and am looking for ideas......THANKS!

Replies

• az82
    az82 Posts: 152
    Options
    I like to add frozen blueberries and honey. Also banana and honey is pretty delish. While you can get the yogurt with honey or fruit already mixed in, it's nice having control over the amount.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Sweetener of your choice and cinnamon or instant coffee..so good
  • ltl_leah
    ltl_leah Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like to add 1/2 scoop of protein powder. It sweetens it up and adds extra protein.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    put it in a blender with frozen strawberries = strawberry frozen yogurt (add splenda if you crave something really sweet)
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I add grilled banana and a couple of chopped hazlenuts to mine - I was like you, only discovered it a few weeks ago!
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    latley, my fave thing is to make oatmeal in the morning with pumpkin, and pp spice, then add a dollop of the yogert. yumm.
  • melcasa
    melcasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    With greek yogurt I really like to drip things into it like apple slices or veggies. Also Chobani has a lot of great flavors that are good for you as well.
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    Great ideas on here. I too like a little honey. Or make smoothies with frozen fruit. I also love mixing it with granola for a great snack. I mix my protein soy meal replacement powder in it and mix that and Bob's Red Mill Meusli in it and let it sit 4 - 10 min like it says to then eat that... yum
  • eviltwinkie
    Options
    A bit of Stevia and a tablespoon of peanut flour or PB2. Makes a peanut butter mousse.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    A scoop of protein powder is pretty delicious, but sugar-free syrups (I love the DaVinci brand) are a great no-calorie option. The coconut and chai tea flavors are my favorites!
  • darjeelingexpress
    darjeelingexpress Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You know the little Fage cups that have fruit on the side? I buy the plain 2% Fage and then add a TBSP of Crofter's organic fruit spreads - it's essentially jam. Europe is my favorite variety - nice pomegranate/cherry flavor - and it adds 30 cal.

Granola and fresh fruit (pomegranate arils or sliced berries or defrosted frozen fruit) are also good.
  • radix89
    radix89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I add some sweetener, fresh or frozen fruit (i put the frozen stuff in the night before) then mix in a serving of all bran or fiber one.
  • Asher213
    Options
    I like to have it with a mixture of fresh fruit, normally strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Or even red seedless grapes which tastes quite nice!
  • louisatanhuiying
    Options
    add fruits - but only those that don't pack on the sugar & pounds. strawberries and blueberries are good, because they help your bodily functions in other ways, and so are avocados and kiwis. you can also try adding nuts - almonds are the best because one almond is only 7 calories. walnuts are good too, but watch out because one walnut is 27 calories. even though walnuts do help memory, limit them on days that you consume more calories.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I do either 2 teaspoons of Home made Strawberry Jelly, ( or any jelly really) or chopped walnuts, chopped cranberries and a drizzle of honey over the top. I feel nearly guilty eating it! It is so good! (I also find Athens yogurt or Voskos is much less expensive than Fage and has equal protein content.)