NSV that females will understand!

ms78
ms78 Posts: 37 Member
So my bra's have been a little loose lately - so I went for a fitting. I was wearing an E cup but in 2 months I have shrunk to a C! I know its not great news for everyone to have their chest get smaller but mine was way to big anyway - a C is the perfect size. PLUS I don't have to shop in the 'curvy' section of the underwear shops now and my bras are much cheaper - I bought 3 today! Kind of hoping it doesn't get any smaller though or I will look unbalanced with my large behind!

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    I miss being a C. Congratulations!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Congratulations! I like being a C, it's big enough without having all that out front to worry about :P
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 406 Member
    That's wonderful! I wish I was a C-cup. I agree that it's pretty much the perfect size. I was 100% in a B cup when starting, and now I'm wondering if some A cups would even fit better. I'm not ready to make that switch yet though, since the size I buy is pretty much the easiest size to find in the store in my favorite patterns :)
  • MeganRhea_x
    MeganRhea_x Posts: 57 Member
    Congrats! I'm actually hoping mine will go down some, I wear a D and would love to be a nice C.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Yeah a C would be nice, I won't mind that a bit. Gratz.
  • Way to go! I'm a D at the moment (some styles a DD) but I'm really hoping I don't lose weight from my them - everywhere else but there!! If only we got to choose!

Congrats!
  • bestrodeo
    bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
    I guess Im the different cause when i started getting smaller my cup size went up but the bra size its self went down.. No complaints from my hubby thou but finding a bra that actually FITS in the middle of nowhere... Good luck...
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE !!! i KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ........I WENT DOWN FROM 40 HH TO 38G :love: (UK SIZES).......WHAT DOESNT SHOW ON THE SCALES MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD........I CAN CERTAINLY FEEL A DIFFERENCE !! :bigsmile:
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    I miss being a C. Congratulations!
    Same here. I was an overflowing C, and now I'm barely a B!
  • Yay!! I went bra shopping yesterday and found out I'm a C as well, finally! Was a DD before! SOOO much easier to fit into tops now haha.
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    I wish I had that problem! I totally understans because ever since High School I always was a D cup and size 8 AUD in clothes. I am currently breastfeeding so can't wait until next year when I finish that so I can hopefully get to at least a D - a C cup would be a bonus!
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    it was ill fitting bras that started me on this journey.......im so pleased to be a C cup and not spilling out.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Lucky!! I did the same last week and went from an a to a double A cup. Even PINK doesn't carry bras in my size! :(. I was told "you'll grow into it"... I'm 21! :(:(:( well it's okay, Its better than being chubby with a small chest!
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Lucky!! I did the same last week and went from an a to a double A cup. Even PINK doesn't carry bras in my size! :(. I was told "you'll grow into it"... I'm 21! :(:(:( well it's okay, Its better than being chubby with a small chest!

And you still could. I was a 34 B up until I turned 24. Suddenly I was a 34 DD.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    I was a 40DD at my heaviest, currently siting in a 36D and seriously needing a fitting. I haven't been a C since I was like 14. Ahh!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Yay! I totally understand. I'm a borderline-ing a C and I can't wait, all my old bra's will fit me again! :')
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Congrats!! I just made it back to a C not long ago.. I was in between D and C for a long time... I hope to be a B again one day.. Congrats! I know it feels great! Good job :)
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member

And you still could. I was a 34 B up until I turned 24. Suddenly I was a 34 DD.

I want this to happen to me so much.. I am barely a B. Unfortunately, at 25 I think I'm done. Oh Santaaaa....
  • Congrats!!! And I'm very jealous. I was a 44DD, now 53 lbs later, I'm a 40DD. :-(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!