What is your confession of the day?

Options
LittleVikki
LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
While I was making my dinner there happened to be some chocolate left unattended and it was eyeing me up so, I ate it and didn't log it ...

What's yours?

Replies

• FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to make my daughters cake for her birthday and I have already started eating frosting.
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I ate a ton of cookies at work and didn't log ALL of them............... When it comes to cookies, I have no will power.. :D
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I didn't log the massive glass of Muscato I drank last night....It was GOOD! (I probably will go do that now...)

Also, I'll be making almond roca tonight...God help me it's delicious!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I made chocolate cookies with marshmallow-like topping. Not sure why I did that... Oh well, my son had fun helping with me and there's a potluck coming up at church so I'll be bringing cookies.
  • I put a little bit of extra butter on my morning bagel.. wahh!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Today, I don't have one. I did my weigh in and am happy that I've lost this much (even with cheating last week hehe) so today I am eating well.
  • Tegan74
    Tegan74 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm in a smartassed mood ~ and I want junk food (TOM ~ which is probly TMI, sorry) ~ but I'm going to behave, and go do my cardio later (grumbling the whole time but at least I'm going to freaking do it)
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    There is a container of buttercream frosting to my right that I have been snacking on slowly for the past couple days. You know, finger dips here and there. LOL It's too sweet for me to eat so I have to eat it slowly.
  • yyz_monkey
    yyz_monkey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Had a Kit Kat, didn't log it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    didn't log as much of the milk I actually drank with my cereal.
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've eaten more calories in chocolate than food.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I took WAY more than 15 items into the "15 items or less" aisle at the grocery store...

(But the clerk told me to. So no hating! LOL)
  • cornerofgreystreet
    cornerofgreystreet Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I gave my 18 month old two suckers to keep him quiet when I was trying on swimsuits. Don't judge. :ohwell: It worked.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I put sugar in my coffee instead of stevia. When I realized what I did, I added another teaspoon of sugar.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i killed a ben and jerrys carton of red velvet in a day.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Mine is the diet soda I REALLY, REALLY want right now. None in the house and not able to go out, so I have to wait until tomorrow at the earliest...
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I gave my 18 month old two suckers to keep him quiet when I was trying on swimsuits. Don't judge. :ohwell: It worked.

Been there. Sometimes, you have to do what you have to do to get things done with kids.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I stole some of my son's fries and didn't log them. They were simply lovely.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I can't beat my addiction to Cracklin' Oat Bran. I've shortened the name to just Crack b/c that's what it is like for me. I've eaten two cups of it already today.
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I had a.... bulimic episode after gym today.
    When I got back, I made a toast with whole wheat bread, cottage cheese, turkey and lettuce. After half an hour I felt like I wanted to eat EVERYTHING in the fridge! I tried to made healthy choices so I began with an apple. Then I had 4 tsp of grape in syrop (a greek homemade desert. Then I saw some chocolate and strawberry sauces that my partner has for his ice-creams and shallow some gulps from each!!! Then I ate some dried plums... and then... I felt really terrible!!!
    At first I didn't want to add them to my diary, then I did, but I share them into different meals, and not with dinner, cause I was scared to see how much calories I ate in about less than 5 minutes!

I'm not bulimic, but there are days that I feel like one.