Serious Motivation!!!!!!

kcorethers
kcorethers Posts: 4
edited 10:27AM in Introduce Yourself
Starting out pretty good, but I know that I need to excercise more. Looking for some really great workouts that I can do at home. Also, I would be interested to find out some tips that has helped others when you go out to eat. I fell off the wagon twice this week when we went out to eat and don't want to let it happen anymore. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can help to keep eachother motivated.:smile:

Replies

• KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    30 Day Shred!! An absolute must!! You wont be dissapointed... :wink:

Search it on here...see results for yourself. I lost 12 pounds on it myself together with a healthy eating plan, just finished yesterday, starting again on Monday.
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    I bought EA sports active 2 personal trainer for the Wii. I do the workouts 4 times a week and I know that my progress is down to this! I have also bought 30 day shred and do that workout occasionally. Good luck with whichever programme you choose - just pick one and go for it!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Definitely 30 Day Shred! I lost 6.5 pounds and 17 inches all round after doing 2 rounds of the Shred. It's quick, challenging and really does get results. You can't go wrong!
This discussion has been closed.