Group effort to sustain individual accomplishment

Options
Hi,
I have been using MFP for 38 days now. In that time I see the great benefit of others cheering you on and vice versa. I am usually not all that comfortable about asking to be friended and have only asked a few (all of which have been great and supportive ). I am a 48 year old with 100 lbs to lose and would welcome others with 50-100 lbs to lose to form a support network.

Replies

• shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    By my reckoning, I have another 60 lbs to lose, so I guess I wold qualify. You know, the support on here is cheesy and a bit polly anna, but it works for me, darnit! I am happy to be part of your circle of friends. Add me if you like. Best of luck with your journey.:drinker:
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    hi
    i'm not working to the same goals as you (have lost the weight and now maintaining) but like you have found the support and encouragement of others fantastic. I have friends with hugely different goals but at the end of the day we are all committed to a healthier lifestyle and its great to be a part of every success out there. Good luck
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    By my reckoning, I have another 60 lbs to lose, so I guess I wold qualify. You know, the support on here is cheesy and a bit polly anna, but it works for me, darnit! I am happy to be part of your circle of friends. Add me if you like. Best of luck with your journey.:drinker:

WOULD, would qualify - good grief.