Hi Looking for FEMALE weight loss pals

Options
Hi All,

My name is JD and I'm trying to lose a lot of weight to get to my ideal BMI. This is my first time using a website to help me reach my fitness goals. This is also my first time ever reaching out to a community for support and inspiration. I have lost 12 pounds in the last 8 days, most of which is water weight. I have about 50 more pounds to go. The goal seems so unattainable and far away right now, but I think with some online support I will make it!! :) I'm currently on a 90-day challenge with 3 other friends, but they are all males. They can't relate to monthly "fluctuations" and other female issues. Looking forward to meeting a few weight loss buddies.

Success to all!!

Replies

• determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more support as well. :)
  • theblondegal
    Options
    You can add me if you want! I'm 21, a junior nursing major, and looking to lose about 20-25 more pounds. Would love to have weekly weigh-ins or something to provide further support! Good luck to you! :-)
  • andrea_marie3
    andrea_marie3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I also need all the help I can get!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me!

This is a great site!
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 25, 5'6", currently weighing 149 and looking to lose between 20 and 30 pounds. I'm also new to this community, but it's been really, really helpful so far!
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome - feel free to add me.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP!! I'm a female and unfortunatly i know a lot about "monthly fluctuations" :D Looking to lose 40 more pounds feel free to add me :))
  • Llilia17
    Llilia17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I joined about 3 weeks ago. It's a great site. Feel free to add me!
  • jenaphile
    jenaphile Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me too : )
    I am 36 and trying to lose 15 pounds. I originally lost 35 pounds back in 2008 and have kept off 20. The 15 pounds crept up on me last year.
    I have just gotten into spin class and I think that's really helping.

-- Jen
  • kantone999
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had 52 pounds to lose and just hit halfway. It seems like a lot but you can do it!
  • lizzie1260
    Options
    Hi!

You can added me if you want, i have alot of weight to lose and could do with the support as well! only joined today!

Liz xx
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi , add me if you like iv also got about 50 or more to loose =)
  • jdteo
    jdteo Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow! I am overwhelmed by the support and response. I am so glad I got over my fear/shyness and posted in the forum. In a matter of 10 minutes I went from feeling alone and hopeless, to feeling supported, determined, inspired and most of all humbled.

THANK YOU! EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day and reaching out to me. I am truly blessed to be so lucky to have such a positive start on this journey. I appreciate your time and look forward to getting to know my new friends. :)

12936404.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • elly0778
    Options
    Just started myself. I have 60 lbs to lose and could use some support. Add me as well :):smile:
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    Hi,
    You can add me as well...I'm trying to loose about 20 to 40 pounds and this is my first time on a website.
  • bitterbrownie
    Options
    i'm currently on maintenance but am always looking for new friends so feel free to add me =] good luck and welcome!
  • jessica102304
    Options
    I have had an adventure with Zumba its been incedible, I was always pretty thin then i gained weight. i started Zumba 32 days ago and lost 17 pounds, its the best thing i could of ever done, i will not stop it makes me feel so good.

Good luck to everyone and keep it up.
  • JacquiLouSadj
    Options
    I'm with you!! Count me in! been trying to loose weight since May.. Lost all the water weight so now im down to my real fat weight and its really really slow. :) Im expecting this to happen. Will try more and more. :) add me up
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I'm just starting here, and I have a long way to go.
  • Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, its always good to add new people :D