Major NSV

Options
rodofgod
rodofgod Posts: 20 Member
Everyone at work got measured for new workwear last week and I've had to come down SIX whole sizes!! :noway: :wink: What an amazing feeling it gave me to see my hard work paying off. Saying that I'm struggling a bit lately.

Replies

• cloren1317
    cloren1317 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's great....!!!! You should be so proud of yourself
  • rinnismom
    Options
    oh my mercy! congratulations. that is a major accomplishment!!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE success! I hope it helps to motivate you to keep going. I know the struggles of keeping at it after so long...but I'm making myself keep at it until my motivation comes back to make it fun again!

I think when people are talking about New Years resolutions and I don't have to worry about starting a diet will be a pretty cool feeling. A bunch of ladies in my church started a Biggest Loser type contest last January, and the winner appears to have gained everything back. Very few others appear to have ever lost anything. My loss has been slow - a pound a week or less - but I just won't be able to participate this time around. Woooo hooooo! ;)
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is a major accomplishment, and you should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!