Bad day

Options
I am and have been doing so well but tonight I am eating chocolate!! lots of it.

PLease tell me one bad day will not make all the hard work go away.....

I am only a few pounds off my goal weight and am really into eating better and exercising so will work out extra hard tomorrow

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    It won't make it go away unless you let it. Don't let your bad day cause you to give up and follow it with more bad days. Just enjoy your chocolate and start over tomorrow!
  • nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    thanks. I will be straight back on it tommorow, I am in the right frame of mind and have been for months! I just needed chocolate!

I hate feeling guilty aaarrrgh
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    It won't make it go away unless you let it. Don't let your bad day cause you to give up and follow it with more bad days. Just enjoy your chocolate and start over tomorrow!

Exactly. The one day itself won't ruin it, just how you choose to act following today!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Nah. One day won't hurt you or undo all your progress. Enjoy yourself today. Drink lots of water (you'll probably see a water retention gain on the scale tomorrow) and get back on track come tomorrow. :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    One bad day is not going to make a big difference. If you have been doing things properly over the past couple of months (eating properly and not starving yourself etc), the body will not respond terribly when you have bad days. I just got back from vacation and a conference and so for the past 3 weeks, I ate terribly (lots of desserts and some fatty food), but I only gained 2.5 pounds and lost it all back within 4 days.

And chocolate are good for you. It has tones of antioxidants :-)