Confession....

Options
I was doing so well today! I had a big breakfast (my favorite meal of the day), but a small lunch to make up for it. Then I "bought" some extra calories with exercise. I thought, "surely I won't blow my "budget" (calories) today! Then I got hungry. With 400 calories to spare, I ordered pizza! I would have been fine eating just one slice, but it was hot! The REAL cheese was melted just right, an it had mushrooms on it!!!! I ate THREE SLICES!!!::blushing: Now...I have to do Tae Bo. 55 minutes of Billy Blanks!:sad: This should really teach me a lesson.:cry:

Y'all do better than me okay?!

Replies

• blessedmamma
    Options
    I was doing so well today! I had a big breakfast (my favorite meal of the day), but a small lunch to make up for it. Then I "bought" some extra calories with exercise. I thought, "surely I won't blow my "budget" (calories) today! Then I got hungry. With 400 calories to spare, I ordered pizza! I would have been fine eating just one slice, but it was hot! The REAL cheese was melted just right, an it had mushrooms on it!!!! I ate THREE SLICES!!!::blushing: Now...I have to do Tae Bo. 55 minutes of Billy Blanks!:sad: This should really teach me a lesson.:cry:

Y'all do better than me okay?!
  • cmserati
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are on a life-changing journey together and we have our bad days...to try and avoid that, we do our "cheat" day. Eat good through out the week and Friday we don't watch it as hard...we had pizza and beer last Friday and we are both constantly losing weight because we aren't always avoiding those foods that you still crave and we are working out. Don't know if that would help you or not, but I know that it really helps us a lot!! Hope tomorrow goes better for ya!
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself! :flowerforyou: Those of us who love food are going to fall off the wagon every once in a while! Don't sweat it and climb back on tommorrow!
  • maryschmidt
    Options
    I know what you mean. I can't resist more than one slice of pizza. I can't even take that first bite or I'm gone. Don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • blessedmamma
    Options
    Well,

I put the children to bed and DID NOT feel like that 55 minute tae bo session. Instead .....

I did the 53 MINUTE SESSION!!!! I FEEL GOOD! GOOD! GOOD! HALLELUJAH!!!

DJ
  • Morecatslady
    Options
    Well,

I put the children to bed and DID NOT feel like that 55 minute tae bo session. Instead .....

DJ
  • Morecatslady
    Options
    good for you !!!!!!!!! Hoooray! You could've chosen not to do it at all, but you did 53 minutes. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done something like this too, and I felt very good about it . Good determination and you did it . Hang on and do more good things for yourself.
    morecatslady ( Donna)
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Pizza is a hard one. I am the worst when it comes to pizza.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey I want Pizza, that sounds soooo good. I can't remember the last time I had Pizza. I'll just add that to my list of crap I'm going to eat on my free day.
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'll take delivery who's buying?
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    Well,

DJ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yay!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I was reading this topic and just had to laugh. You all are so great. I love this website!!! Somebody said something about a free day. Do we get a free day?

Keep up the good work blessedmamma!