Sort of Happy

Options
Well today I finally had to go and buy new jeans. Mine are falling off. Yes I'm down two dress sizes (jeans anyway).
I'm still not happy with myself. Stupid I know.

Replies

• isherryb
    isherryb Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's wonderful! A great accomplishment, you should be proud of yourself!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their own level of what makes them happy. It all depends, I think it's GREAT, but you have to feel good about it.

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    OOOOO I am so jealous! I can't wait to go down a full jean size... I have lost an inch off the waist and an inch off the hips...but those darn pants go down 18 - 16- 14 - 12 - 10... Why don't they make a 17 - 15 - 13 ???? There is a size 9 - 7 & 5.... what do they think we "in between gals" dont count?????

Be Happy,,,,, Be Happy ,,,, Be Happy ! No more Baggies!!!!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    We're women and cannot be objective about our own bodies. I think that's why we need support and solid documentation including before and after pics, measurements, and keeping track of weight loss. Congrats on the progress! :)
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You should stop beating yourself up and be VERY proud that you are making progress. Hooray for you!
  • aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It took me soooooooo long to have to buy a new size. I went from 18w to 14. It seemed to happen fast when it did. Be proud of your weight loss so far. We are!!! I find it strange that when I look at myself sometimes I still see the old me at 230. You will notice that everyone else will start commenting on how great you look and then you'll start to really see the changes--it's like it takes someone else to say something before we do. Kind of crazy!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • canuckgurrl
    canuckgurrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. My co-workers have made positive comments. Yes it's nice. I guess I will always find
    something negative lol..

Funny how you can see results but then you complain about where you lose it first. Smaller cup size, off to buy a few cheap bras. Sure no problem that didn't bother me at all LOL Husband was not too happy (he was kidding of course). He could care less. Then he was buying new the jeans and I tried on the regular 16 then felt horrible about myself. Tried on the 16 plus and they fit no problem.
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    You may want to be even smaller, but be proud of your accomplishment! You couldn't wear this size before, look how far you've come
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! Keep up the good work.