Is pizza a vegetable?

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    UMM tomatoes are fruits, and unless you get a certain type of pizza, there are no vegetables in sight.
    this, my friend, is so utterly stupid...

EDIT: not calling you stupid, but calling congress stupid.
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I read about this today-what a joke!
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    In related news, Congress just passed vital life-saving legislation to prevent suicides and accidental deaths by declaring that the law of gravity shall no longer apply to rooftops or window ledges.

Seriously, on change.org there's a petition circulating that would declare Congress to be a vegetable. Really. Look it up.
    Which is just absurd, because obviously Mr. Boehner is an orange.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Congress is utterly stupid.
  • RaiLynn27
    Options
    :noway: Ah crap. That is so embarrassing. WTH--are these guys on drugs?!? So greedy and corrupt :devil: they can't even see straight. *sigh*
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    In related news, Congress just passed vital life-saving legislation to prevent suicides and accidental deaths by declaring that the law of gravity shall no longer apply to rooftops or window ledges.

Seriously, on change.org there's a petition circulating that would declare Congress to be a vegetable. Really. Look it up.

LOL!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I already saw something about this, this morning, but this article is so cleverly written and SO funny!! Brilliant! Thanks for sharing.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Double post, sorry!
  • BeckyFitPal
    Options
    Actually, technically speaking, tomatoes are a fruit and a vegetable: botanically it is a fruit, while it is considered a vegetable for culinary purposes. That being said, I thing Congress is full of idiots who aren't making decisions for the good of the people, but rather for the good of their pocket book. It makes me sick.
  • RaiLynn27
    Options

And that ^^^ is just Hilarious. :bigsmile:
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    well, at least this genius revelation changes the number of vegetable eating Americans tremendously.... what a healthy county over night...
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    never been SOOO happy to live in Canada.... anyway... I can now argue to my mom that pizza for breakfast is good for me!

Wow... really though???? Pizza = vegetable?? What's next... pop tarts = fruit??? Um....yah...have fun guys!
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Does this mean that I can now have pizza 5 times a day...Saweet!! thanks congress haha
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    yes i've recently started growing organic pizzas in my garden.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Here's how I imagine the debate in Congress went:
    "man, it's too expensive to encourage people to buy healthy food..."
    "I know! let's take unhealthy food and tell the people that it's healthy!"
    "OMG! you're a genius! Ok, guys, pizza is officially a vegetable!!"

Next up in Congress:
    "Taxes are way too high, let's stop funding public school and make stupid the new smart!"
    "THEN WE'LL ALL BE BRILLIANT!!!"
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    In other news... water destroys brain cells and ice cream is really made from meat.

:noway:
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am ordering a thin crust vegetable tonight with even more veg on top of it. And I'm totally saving the seeds so I can start a veg garden in the spring. I think I'll plant veggie veg, Hawaiian-style veg, and sausage, green pepper & onion veg. If I dip a bread stick in veg sauce does it also become a veg? If that's the case I'm planting some garlic cheese stick veg as well. :drinker: :drinker:

20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I've never been more embarrassed to be American and ashamed of being human... Yes, these are the morons running our country... but WHO put them there?!? Think on that... who's the bigger idiot? Them? Or the people that voted them in??