What was your most remembered/favorite NSV??

Options
Mine happens to be the day that I looked down at myself and my stomach was no where to be seen (as it stuck out past my breasts for a LONG time). I about jumped out of my pants!! That was the one nsv that I remember clearly and the most.

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I was pretty happy I noticed my back fat roll was gone. I didn't even really realize I had a back fat roll until it was gone.
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can relate to the stomach NSV.... Mine was a few days ago stepped into a paiir of pants I hadn't used in 6 years. they fit better now then they did then. Congrats on your weight loss. :smile:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    When I bought my first bikini ever, July 1, 2011. I never owned one prior to that.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When someone I had recently met and had a training class with noticed what I was eating, asked me about what I was eating, and then we got on the subject of weight loss and exercise. He asked why I was doing all that I was doing...he thought I was skinny. That is the first time in a long time someone blatantly commented that I was skinny without having any preconceived notions of where I had come from.That stuck with me because I had always been referred to as that "chunky" or "fat" guy. That was when I realized that I had actually changed my body to the point where someone I did not know noticed me as someone who wasn't overweight, but a healthy weight...it's like, "Hey, I arrived".
  • tonyavanwinkle2
    tonyavanwinkle2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    The first time I was able to wrap a bath towel around myself. I burst into tears in the bathroom.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    When I bought an item of clothing from a store that wasn't the only store I was able to shop at for 12+ years. The freedom of more than one store!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The first time I wore my goal jeans was pretty cool.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    The day I was able to put my wedding ring back on. =)
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    When I got into size 8 jeans :-)
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

Non-scale Victory -- those wonderful moments that show us how we re doing regardless of what the scale says. i.e. fitting a new size jeans, having someone else notice your weight-loss, any victory not related to the actual weight on the scale!!
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    When i was told i reversed type 2 diabetes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still have a long road ahead of me but just loosing 51 has lowered my cholesterol and risks for heart disease and diabetes!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

I felt all weird the first time I wore your goal jeans.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    When I looked down and found I could see my toes!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I felt all weird the first time I wore your goal jeans.

It was weird for everyone.
  • tonyavanwinkle2
    tonyavanwinkle2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh well, then I had one just this week! Yesterday, actually. I was able to put on and wear a pair of jeans that I've not been able to wear in a year. Not only that I've have to tighten the draw string on my lounge style pants 3 times now. My favorite though is that I've not wore 2 different shirts and they were not tight on my arms! :)
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    When my mother told me my butt looked smaller. She's the type of person you really have to earn a compliment from.
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    When I tried on a dress I bought when it was way too small for me and by then it was way too big on me... I didn't expect it at all. GREAT feeling!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have to say that it is pretty amazing when reading these stories have we all can relate.
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Definately When I bought a bikini and looked awesome in In May 2011. I haven't worn one since about 1986!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!