Mega Green Tea

Options
anyone take any appetite suppressor? I was using slim Quick which seemed to do the job. Gave me a bit more energy with having to chug down a rockstar.

I just pick up the mega Green Tea which only has 50mg of caffeine and whatever is in the 'secret' blend. I work very long days... between working 6-days a week, master's classes, the gym, and some organization I'm involved with, I need more of the energy portion of the pills!

just wondering if anyone else has tried or is taking something and how it works. I eat, but I dont want to over eat. When i'm in class/meetings... the easiet thing for me to do it eat something to stay awake! it's usually veggies or fruit or a 100 cal snack pack... it's when I get home then I want pasta and pizza!

Replies

• jds916
    jds916 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    anyone take any appetite suppressor? I was using slim Quick which seemed to do the job. Gave me a bit more energy with having to chug down a rockstar.

I just pick up the mega Green Tea which only has 50mg of caffeine and whatever is in the 'secret' blend. I work very long days... between working 6-days a week, master's classes, the gym, and some organization I'm involved with, I need more of the energy portion of the pills!

just wondering if anyone else has tried or is taking something and how it works. I eat, but I dont want to over eat. When i'm in class/meetings... the easiet thing for me to do it eat something to stay awake! it's usually veggies or fruit or a 100 cal snack pack... it's when I get home then I want pasta and pizza!