Is my friend fat??

Options
2»

Replies

• BethanyAnn14
    Options
    I weigh 181.7 right now...I am 5'2. My dr says i should be 130 pounds. I dont think she is fat. I would love to be where she is. But Im working on it. Tell her to look in the mirror remember how beautiful she is and smile :)

I agree with your doc...
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and weigh 137, so I'm similar in height and weight as your friend. I wear size 4 and do not consider myself "fat". Some people like fishing for compliments.

She's not necessarily fishing for compliments. Some people have low self esteem. Yes, she's tiny, and I'd love to be her weight and height. But everybody is different, and she may feel "fat". I don't think it's fair to say she's compliment seeking.

Perhaps she has body dismorphia...

But no! I agree, she is certainly not fat.

She could also be conscious of where her body fat is distributed. For instance, mine is all on my stomach. So while I don't have many gripes when it comes to clothes that fit around my boobs or my ribs, if anything is fitting on my stomach, I cringe at the thought of it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!