Hello, hello

Options
raeokay
raeokay Posts: 17 Member
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I've been using the site for a few weeks now and I love it. I've started posting here, so I figure I might as well introduce myself. I'm 21 years old and I was overweight in high school. I worked the weight off, and kept it off while working at a gym. However, I just started an office job, and while my coworkers are all on various diets, they aren't very strict about it and often there is a stray donut or candy bar. I started to notice the inevitable weight creep, so I decided to nip it in the bud. This site helps me stick to my goals, and I really enjoy using it.

Replies

• raeokay
    raeokay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using the site for a few weeks now and I love it. I've started posting here, so I figure I might as well introduce myself. I'm 21 years old and I was overweight in high school. I worked the weight off, and kept it off while working at a gym. However, I just started an office job, and while my coworkers are all on various diets, they aren't very strict about it and often there is a stray donut or candy bar. I started to notice the inevitable weight creep, so I decided to nip it in the bud. This site helps me stick to my goals, and I really enjoy using it.
  • camnappo
    camnappo Posts: 8
    Options
    fixable you are just like me. Im 21 and in High school we had really tall mountains to hike and i did that to maintain my weight. unfortunately i got into an office job and while i was bored or stressed i turned to chocolate
    Its hard for me because I LOVE candy and now i learned that once a week i can have something little but it just meant i had to commit myself to working harder to burn it. Keep at it .
This discussion has been closed.