Ready to lose weight!!!

Options
Hello! I have been a member of MFP for about 3 months but just started really using it and following the great info this site gives you. I am looking for positive support in this long journey that I'm on. I have struggled with my weight since Jr year of high school. I lost a lot of weight in my early 20's. I thought I was healthy and fit, but even though I worked out, I didn't eat at all. I would go a couple of days with out eating plus using diet pills. If you ask me now, I would say that was a dumb move. I want to lose weight and keep it off the healthy way! I love MFP because the support you get from others and you don't have to be on this journey alone because there are others going through the same thing. Please feel free to add me. I would love to make wonderful friends. Good luck to everyone on their journey to be healthy and lose weight.

Replies

• chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    hi,

I know where you are coming from, I stopped eating for weeks and lost weight to just gain it back over the time and stop eating again. That is a cicle you have to break and I think you have the right attitude and have realized too that what you did wasn't healthy. Feel free to add me and I will try to support you as good as I can (I still have to figure some things out on this website :) )