Post Killers Unite!

Options
1585960616264»

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Walked 1.73 Miles before Church this Morning.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Any Potential Thread Killers Walking around here? I got 2.24 miles this morning walking to the Gym and back Home.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you DON'T STOP!!
    :drinker: "I May Be A Slow Walker, But I Never Walk Backwards." Abraham Lincoln
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :smile: Have you Walked Today?
    :drinker: I got 2.01 Miles (35 minutes) before Church this morning.
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    i haven't read all gazillionty posts in this thread, but:
    Post Killers Unite!

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

ETA: does this mean we're so awesome that no one can refute us or top our contribution? please tell me that's the case. hehe...
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME, Amryfal!! It is GOOD To Meet New Killers!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Headed to Chick-Fil-A for a Chargrilled And Fruit Salad for Lunch Wednesday. Anyone care to join me?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Walked 30 minutes this morning before the Temperature skyrocketed.
    Now, cleaning the Turtle Tank and letting him sunbathe in the 99 degree sunshine.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: It doesn't get Easier,
    YOU Get Stronger with Every Workout!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!!
    :laugh: Tomorrow you could get run over by a Cement Truck while Jogging to the Whole Foods Store for Soy Milk.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: If you still look CUTE after your workout, you DIDN'T Push Hard Enough!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Exercise should be about REWARDING your Body with Strength and Endorphins; NOT about PUNISHING it for what you have eaten.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Glad that I walked this morning BEFORE the Temperatures hit the Triple Digits!!! The car says it is 109 this afternoon!!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I wanted to let all of my fellow post killers know, I'll be deleting my account on here pretty soon.
    If you'd like to keep tabs on me, I'd be more than happy to give you my blog link.
    I started weight watchers about 4 weeks ago.. I personally find that using a real note book helps me better.
    I've lost 8 lbs, after gaining a lot of my weight back! I'm very proud of myself.
    Best of luck to everyone!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: I am going to miss you, but You have to find what works best for You!! Best of Luck!! I know you will do Fine!! Just stay in touch while you are here.