Anyone else find it annoying when you're days have been rese

Options
I know there must be others out there like me who have been totally consistent with logging EVERY day and the ONE time you miss a day for circumstances out of your control you find yourself back to "has logged in for 5 days in a row". My days had gotten to 200 days in a row. Not very motivational at all...........wth?

Anyone know if there's a way to get it set back to where it was?

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    If you really miss a day, I say you have no argument. Your "days in a row" goes back to zero.

If it's legit: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279014-days-in-a-row-incorrect
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't know why people complain about this. It is what it is! If you didn't log in, then you didn't log in!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I know it is a bummer. This happened recently to my husband who missed a day because he was in the hospital. On the bright side - you were still here and have benefitted even if your ticker re-set.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't know why people complain about this. It is what it is! If you didn't log in, then you didn't log in!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I don't see why the "days logged in" thing even matters to anyone. You miss a day, big whoop! You know how long you've been working at this. Why does it matter? Theoretically you could rack up 400 days of logging in and not actually be logging your food or exercising at all, so it's really not that big a deal.
  • motoxgoddess2004
    Options
    i know what your talking about. its the fact that you have been on a roll you feel like you have accomplished alot and when you dont do it one day you feel like you failed the day. But dont worry just keep logging on
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    i know what your talking about. its the fact that you have been on a roll you feel like you have accomplished alot and when you dont do it one day you feel like you failed the day. But dont worry just keep logging on

Thank you it does help that some people understand. I know that others do not.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I wish there was a way. I went away on holidays and logged everything every day but did not have internet access for my IPAD so when I got home it started all over again even though everyday for the last 5 and a half months have been logged.