From Thanksgiving to New Year's Challenge! :0)

Options

Replies

• melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 195.2.
  • donnar20
    Options
    weighing in 186.6 lbs
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Weighing 147.6 this morning.
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    Weighed in at 260.0 this morning.
  • justjenny89
    Options
    Ok, here we go! I'm so excited!

Starting weight: 138.8

Drink 8 glasses of water, 180 minutes of exercise. I think I can handle that. It's hard for me to get all my water in on days when I have to work because they don't allow us to carry drinks on the floor, but I guess that's the point of a challenge! :)

Good luck to everyone else! And happy Thanksgiving!
  • kndlkai1
    kndlkai1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 244.6. Ugh. Drank some water yesterday (but not enough) and my only exercise was going up & down the stairs several times. Will definitely be trying harder today!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello all! gosh this a busy group! tausha im going to wait till we are sorted in groups! lol, nice to have a big one this time around! butterballs was great but this will be even better! yay!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Well, weighed in yesterday at 163.6
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Thanx to Loveme445 for sending me the challenge update for our first week! I'm on long enough to at least update for now. If I get a chance, I'll try to hardline later or tomorrow to "meet" everyone on the challenge :flowerforyou:

I enjoyed the Thanksgiving Holiday - it was pretty stress-free as we went to my in-laws instead of my Mums where Baby & Big Sister were (never a dull or quiet moment :laugh: ). I'm a water-aholic so drinking water is NO problem :drinker: I've been averaging 20+cups a day. And so far have 220 mins of exercise logged :happy:

So far for this week:
    Stress Free Day - 2/7
    Min 8 Cups Water p/day - 2/7
    Min 180mins Exercise Total - 220/180 (oh yea, forgot to mention I'm an exercise addict :wink: )

Tonight is dinner at my Mums (much more quiet since it will just be me, Hubz, Big Brother & Neice) - but still needed to make sure I had enough cals to cover Mums home cooking & make up for my deficit yesterday :happy:
  • stacy3333
    stacy3333 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My name is Stacy and I'd love to join the last group.
  • mkmccarthy
    Options
    Starting weight 151lbs.
  • VictoryIzSw33t
    Options
    258.2 lbs starting :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    UPDATED TO THIS POINT!!

THIS GROUP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!

So sorry, but due to our group size we will NOT be accepting any NEW members after this post.

If you have posted at ANY TIME before this reply...then you have been added to the list!

Now...off to break all the members into teams! You should have at least 10 people on your personal team. Check back later for teams to be posted! :0)
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    147lbs
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    I am 164..
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    UPDATED TO THIS POINT!!

THIS GROUP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!!

So sorry, but due to our group size we will NOT be accepting any NEW members after this post.

If you have posted at ANY TIME before this reply...then you have been added to the list!

Now...off to break all the members into teams! You should have at least 10 people on your personal team. Check back later for teams to be posted! :0)

Wow this is going to be interesting challenge. Looking forward to finding out who's team i'm in. Good luck everyone on your goals in this challenge.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    So looking forward to start this challenge and meeting my team members.
  • shanilyric
    Options
    My starting weight is 132. Am I supposed to check in each day with how I do on meeting the week's challenge?
  • Kell_5
    Kell_5 Posts: 19
    Options
    Sorry I'm slow, did post before, however as we are moving house I could not post on Thursday, also I weigh in kgs, is that ok, I guess I could convert,

My start is 141 kg I did weigh on Thursday am, just took time to find the box the 'puter was in :o)

As I am very new to this I will need some guidance when it comes to how it runs, sounds like a few of you have done this before.

Soooooooo very excited to be part of such a motivated and helpful group.
  • Mary2270
    Options
    271 yesterday.