From Thanksgiving to New Year's Challenge! :0)

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    TEAM GREEN:

1. Tjradd73 (Captain)

2. Raelynne629

3. Belindawilli

4. Achasnis

5. Renee32752

6. Tinacuso

7. DBRobinson13

8. DesireeLong

9. Julslea

10. honey1017

11. cardbucfan

12. mkahoot

13. Sandradee6

14. iriedeb

START SENDING FRIEND REQUESTS! TARA>>>LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COOL WITH BEING CAPTAIN OF TEAM GREEN!

alright folks!!!! gonna be sending friend requests out now, and then I will start posting on the group thread!!! let me know if you have not been invited and I will send you a request to join!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ok...all friend requests sent.....cept I can't find 12. mkahoot?!?!?!? where ya at?! :)

remember...if you haven't been invited to the group...lemme know and I will sned you a reuqest, then we can start posting on there!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Here's an idea. Do a "Group" for the overall...then individual threads under the group for each team. Just an idea. ;)
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Lets go team green!
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    FIRST WEIGH IN:

Thanksgiving Morning....

Last Weigh in....January 5th!

THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR EVERYONE! THOSE WHO WANT TO MAINTAIN ARE ALSO INVITED TO JOIN US! :0)

The Challenge will run for 6 weeks....

Here's what to expect:

1. Weigh ins are due Every Thursday...with the latest being Saturdays by NOON Central time..

2. You will be sent a weekly spreadsheet with weigh ins... (given you send me a private message with your email.) You are NOT REQUIRED to give me your email...it's only if you want to see the spreadsheet and compare your losses with the rest of the group and your TEAM!

3. You will be assigned Team members who are there to help check in on you and encourage you. However, my challenge groups are very friendly and EVERYONE tends to encourage each other, but your team members give you people who are shooting for the same goal as you! :0)

4. I will post weekly GOALS...they are not Mandatory...but give everyone something to aim for. Also, for those of you in MAINTENANCE....I will have goals that aren't only weight loss related, but also fitness and nutrition related.

5. Expect to be motivated! :0) My groups are usually VERY enthusiastic, and very involved groups of members. I have some AMAZING people who check in several times a week and send personal messages and encouragement.

IF THE ABOVE SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU>>>> Here's what to do.....

1. Reply to this message. State your name and send me a friend request.

2. When responding to this message tell me which of the following groups you want to join....(keep in mind we only have 6 weeks!)

MAINTENANCE GROUP (losing nothing,,,,working on fitness, nutrition, and maintaining current weight range)

Lose 1-5 Pounds

Lose 6-8 Pounds

Lose 9-12 Pounds

3. Check back in on Thanksgiving or the night before with your initial Weigh Ins and to see what team you have been assigned to.

That's it! EVERYTHING WILL BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD!~!! ALSO....I will copy and paste the Weekly Challenges on my News feed.... (another good reason to send me a friend request!)

Looking forward to ringing in the NEW YEAR WITH YOU! :0)

Can't wait to meet you !

Tausha
    Hi Tausha,

My name is Angel and I'm just now seeing this group. Is it too late to join the challenge? If not I'd love to join under th 9-12 group. My starting weight is 165.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Come on Gold Team!!!

• tjradd73
    Options
    Lets go team green!

WOOT!!!!
  • queenbee917
    queenbee917 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    TEAM PEACH

1. Kittu125 (CAPTAIN!)

2. StylishSteph

3. Iwalani00

4. AdoreClaire

5. MaraDiaz

6. Knkdkai1

7. Cheri23

8. DivaGettingFit

9. KCB315

10. bilzprincess

11. Queenbee917

12. Phresh21

13. TangieSharp

14. BigBeautiful

15. dobarber

16. wright2396

HI KEERTI! LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE OK WITH BEING CAPTAIN! HOPE YOUR TEAM ROCKS!

I have been away a couple days, glad to find my team! GO Peach and thanks for all of the members who have added me already, that will be a great way to stay in touch, I will look to see who else I need to add! I am re-starting my diary tomorrow, have not been logging the last 3 days, I didnt cook so I had no clue what I was eating...that is never a good thing, but I was semi good :) No loss this week again of course but there is always next week!
    GO Team Peach!
  • kndlkai1
    kndlkai1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    GO TEAM PEACH!!

My name is misspelled under the original list though, so if anyone tried to send a friend request, I didn't get it. Sorry!

Let me know if there will be a separate group posting thing for us as well, so I know where all to check for info and post my stuff. Thanks!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    11/24- 0 minutes exercise, 10 c H2O, over calories
    11/25-80 minutes exercise, 12 c H2O, under calories
    11/26-105 minutes exercise, 12 c H2O, under calories
    11/27-
    11/28-
    11/29-
    11/30-

GO TEAM RED!!!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    TEAM SILVER

1. blessedmomof8 (captain)

2. Peacheshka

3. Tbhoover

4. Wren176

5. Zoe4friends

6. Kimberg75

7. Jenthomas0176

8. VictoryIzsw33t

9. Donnar20

10. boneyEm

11. Emilyahsmommy

12. Clareti

13. AleenaZ

14. tageekly

15. swtgrl

HI CATHY! HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BEING CAPTAIN. LET ME KNOW IF NOT. HOPE YOUR TEAM ROCKS!

Hi TEAM SILVER!!!!
    Sorry I am so late in getting this email. My service never goes out and guess what it did for the first time ever last night and I just got it back. :noway:

Okay I have no idea what I am supposed to do, I have never been a captain for anything! I almost told Tausha I couldn't do it! But why not? Life is full of new lessons to learn, so if anyone has any suggestions as to how something can be done feel free to share. I like improvements!

I believe everyone on our team is in the 9-12 lb loss range, at least that is what I am going for. WE CAN DO IT!!! :drinker:

Several of you have already sent me friend requests and I will go accept now and find everyone else. Let us ALL have a great loss!

~Happy blessed day! :happy:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Hi TEAM SILVER!!!!
    Sorry I am so late in getting this email. My service never goes out and guess what it did for the first time ever last night and I just got it back. :noway:

Okay I have no idea what I am supposed to do, I have never been a captain for anything! I almost told Tausha I couldn't do it! But why not? Life is full of new lessons to learn, so if anyone has any suggestions as to how something can be done feel free to share. I like improvements!

I believe everyone on our team is in the 9-12 lb loss range, at least that is what I am going for. WE CAN DO IT!!! :drinker:

Several of you have already sent me friend requests and I will go accept now and find everyone else. Let us ALL have a great loss!

~Happy blessed day! :happy:

Yah! My team captain! You'll do a great job!

A group has been started and a few of us have already checked in. I'm sure in all your notifications you have a request to join the group - so excited for you to join us and get started!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I'll post on here too...just to be sure!!!!

THIS WEEKS GOALS (through Fri)

H20: 19/70cups
    WOS: 183/180min (includes Sat)

UC: 2/6days
    US: 2/6days
    SW: 122.4lbs
  • zettravpa
    zettravpa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Go Team Black!!! Excited to get started!!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    TEAM ORANGE

1. Rynatat (Captain!)

2. moxleymama6

3. milesgirl

4. BeautyFromWithin

5. Ausped

6. erinknotek

7. purple1butterfly

8. mwilson57

9. bonniehoskins

10. Quietlywinning

11. Kymmu

12. CharlieJuliet

13. Sas16

14. Dlongshot7

15. Lexximan

START SENDING FRIEND REQUESTS. NAT...HOPE IT'S OK FOR YOU TO BE CAPTAIN!

Hi! Team Orange! Sorry I missed the post for all the teams & THANK YOU to those that have sent me requests already. I'm accepting all today. I don't get too much time to hardline so I'm on my iPhone a lot, but with the new updates I can see diary's now as well so I can help out, motivate, encourage & give advise. Feel free to PM or post on my Wall - I check my iPhone throughout the day & "sneak" onto the Community at work when I get mini-breaks to try to check up on things. WOW! 15 people on the Team - this should REALLY rock in the New Year Right!

Also, my update for this week:
    Stress Free Day - 3/7
    Min 8 Cups Water p/day - 3/7
    Min 180mins Exercise Total - 318/180

Saturday's are supposed to be my rest day, but since Hubz agreed to come to the gym with me yesterday today will be my rest day (I think: may end up doing some house cleaning & taking a walk to get a bag of oranges from up the street, but unless I break a serious sweat or get winded I wont count it).
  • Swtlilangl786
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I would like to be in the 6-8 group
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Just got back from my cruise and it took an hour to read all the posts in this thread! So, let me play catch up. I'm on Tara's green team (YAY!!) and we have a group (got the invite and have accepted) and know this weeks challenge. I'm gonna go look through the group stuff now and see what's up over there and starting tomorrow, I'm back at this thing!
  • amarie_1508
    Options
    omg...i just back from out of town! Sorry I didn't get my weigh in...as of Thanksgiving day my weight is 176.4lbs...I'm gonna have to go back and read the thread to see what I missed.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Ang-glad you found us!!!