Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Just wanted to whine a bit.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I was too, two nights ago, off and on all night. Surprised me because I hadn't had as much as a cold this year. Better now. I was amazed at how I was drawn to keep drinking water!!! yeeehaw, I needed it badly and was willing, not like in the past. I at light, like soup, or just a couple eggs boiled w/toast. My tummy dealt with those ok. I am almost new today. Im convinced that being with the program is going to change my "illnesses" to less and less, and, if I do get sick, it isn't going to drag out so long:wink: Get well darlin:) Take it easy and rest! Your body says so:wink::flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

Just wanted to whine a bit.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    everybody caught it, and i thought i was spared. but friday i just started feeling worse as the day went on. i could feel that i had an internal fever. so thirsty....felt like i was stranded in the desert. been up and down every night since.
    actually made it in to work today, so that's good. not sure if im stayin all day tho.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Awww hope you feel better soon!

Memaw
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Awww, so sorry to hear that! We went to a bbq on Saturday and everyone's kids were sick...............I hope you feel better. You'll be swimming in water by the time you're done! :laugh: