Just discovered the community...

Options
Wow, this is awesome. I half-heartedly started MFP a few months ago, and then stopped using it, but now I am serious! I just discovered the community. So...this is me saying HELLO! You guys are great!

Looking for some friends who, like me, need encouragement and accountability to stay on track.

Replies

• Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me!
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yayy I requested you!!
  • sunraze
    sunraze Posts: 115
    Options
    Welcome back, time to be tough and hang in there! You can do it with help from everyone!
    Amy

You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • chaneym
    Options
    hey welcome back, im in the same boat as you. so ill add you :). goodluck!
  • missymuffet
    missymuffet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! :) I could use some support myself and I have decided to be totally serious about this too. Been awhile since I've been on the boards. I still want to lose 10 more pounds!
    Missy
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, and Welcome to the MFP Community. Using it will help you lose the weight and Keep It OFF!! So far I have kept mine off for 13 Months!!!
  • waterlillie1016
    waterlillie1016 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined a month ago. I am also looking to make new friends and a support system on MFP. Please add me. Good Luck. Judy
  • waterlillie1016
    waterlillie1016 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    LJ: 176lbs down, What an accomplishment! You are an inspiration to the rest of us. If you have any words of wisdom, Please share them with us. Congrats...
  • pboyd1963
    Options
    I'm very new to this but looking forward to the support to stay on track and looking for friends have not yet finish my profile.
  • phanatic82
    phanatic82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! I have found it very helpful. It's nice to have people who understand what you are going through! Add me if you'd like another friend! Good luck!