Does Anyone Know Visualus Shakes?

42hockeymom
42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
edited October 5 in Food and Nutrition
Just thoughts? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

I'm not hip to that whole pyramid selling thing but I have heard some pretty interesting things about them otherwise. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Stay away from all pyrimid schemes. Why do you want to make money for everyone above you?
  • snowym
    snowym Posts: 14 Member
    I was a promotor for Visalus and I didn't find it bad at all....I decide to just be a customer because I didn't have that much time to put into it.
    The product is amazing and I love it....my friends are stil promotors and are making big $....to the point of retiring from being a fire fighter!!!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    I was a promotor for Visalus and I didn't find it bad at all....I decide to just be a customer because I didn't have that much time to put into it.
    The product is amazing and I love it....my friends are stil promotors and are making big $....to the point of retiring from being a fire fighter!!!

OK, can you give me some reasons why you like the shakes? What is the upside of them? The down? What do I need to have on hand at all times if I were to go with them? What's so great about them nutritionally? I need to have cold hard facts about something if I'm going to sink a chunk of change into it.
This discussion has been closed.